β­πŸŒ²πŸŽ…πŸŒ²β­ Secret Santa 2020 - Pandemic Edition β­πŸŒ²πŸŽ…πŸŒ²β­

It warms my heart to hear all of you enjoying your Secret Santa gifts. It truly is just as much fun for the Santa as it is for the recipient. Merry Christmas everyone!

well i got reply on my Santa present i sent happy that person liked it and cant wait to see what my Secret Santa sends me...

I forgot to post this yesterday.. :eek:... I received a gift from my secret Santa! A carrot recipe, an original poem by the Santa, and a poem for the times. Yesterday was a touch stressful and fi sing those gifts made my day brighter. Thank you!

My Santa’s gift was perfect. Thank you so much to the secretive, beautiful person. πŸ’

I have finished mine but I cannot send it to the person before having an important info. from him. I have sent him a msg. but he hasn't logged in, in the last two days. I'm afraid he will get it after Christmas at this point. Unless, he logs in today or tomorrow.

Secret Santa sent! :)

And received! Thank you Secret Santa:)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all. :rose:

Secret Santa received and I must say it was lovely and very thoughtful.

Thank you Santa ❀

Secret Santa πŸŽ… received and it was lovely!

Thanks so much for organising. I've had a lot of fun!

Y'all are sweet. But I didn't do anything. And there are still a few people who haven't checked in. Hopefully they're just waiting for Xmas eve. Glad you are all enjoying it!

Y'all are sweet. But I didn't do anything. And there are still a few people who haven't checked in. Hopefully they're just waiting for Xmas eve. Glad you are all enjoying it!

Thank you so much! Secret Santa receives and mine sent! Lovely idea in a very tough year. Love and Merry Xmas to you all!!

Thanks a lot BB for putting this all together. It was a lot of fun. My secret Santa went far beyond what I thought it would be. Merry Christmas Everyone.

I am still waiting on my secret Santa, I have sent my 4 parts I made but I wanted to wish you all Merry Christmas just incase I don't sign in tomorrow

As many others have said, thanks to our logistics co-ordinator BeachBaby and a special Christmassy hug to sexy (Miss) Santa for my lovely present. It was great to be transported 5,500 miles to experience something I would never otherwise know about.

The item I decided to give has a greater significance this evening but working long hours all week, until the final finish at 1pm today, meant I couldn't send it sooner if I'd wanted to. :eek:

Both my giver and my recipient are existing correspondents and I hope this merriment has only strengthened those bonds.

I wish all Litizens a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I wanted to say thank you to my secret Santa a very lovely thought I really liked it... and thank you also from me Mrs. Beach i know next year i hope you or someone will do this again it was very nice and fun to do and to receive....

Sent mine off, I was having a hard time getting in the right mindset, but once I did it went smoothly. Though I'm not the best gift-giver I had fun organising it. :D

I'm so glad you all enjoyed it! Merry Christmas, one and all. Santa's chief elf is done for the night. :heart:

Back