🎁🎄 What is Krampus bringing the person above you? 🎄🎁

A flea circus. 🎪. Actually, it’s a bed bug circus. Alright, it’s just bed bugs. Bed bugs. Brenda gets bed bugs.

A flea circus. 🎪. Actually, it’s a bed bug circus. Alright, it’s just bed bugs. Bed bugs. Brenda gets bed bugs.
I can’t quite tell from the picture… but if he is bald, Krampus will be sending some fancy shampoo, conditioner, new hairbrush and comb…

If he has plenty of hair, Krampus will send a shaver to cut it all off…. Then a couple days later send all that other stuff.

I can’t quite tell from the picture… but if he is bald, Krampus will be sending some fancy shampoo, conditioner, new hairbrush and comb…

If he has plenty of hair, Krampus will send a shaver to cut it all off…. Then a couple days later send all that other stuff.
A jukebox that only has Tom Jones 'Whats new Pussycat' on it.

A huge ice sculpture of a dildo that is too big to fit in the house.

edit: won’t the neighbors just love that… 🤣
I am beginning to worry I have list my mind… that is pretty out there. 🤣🤣🤣

The joke’s on you as I use that fancy shampoo on my beard, eyebrows, and ears.

Back