🎧 Parlay with PG-an audio thread for the aural

Just as I suspected, none of you are Mother Fuckers. 🤣
giphy.gif

😂😂😂

I'm much the same way. I love being clean and out of the shower, all alone with time to play with myself like only I know how to do. Sometimes the things I say to myself or think in my head are so much more naughty than anybody has given me 🫣
I do love to read sexy smut! What are some good books you would recommend? I have a long weekend coming up!

I too, have had to pull over to take care of business because somebody was chatting me up. OR if everybody was home and I wanted to play on the phone with somebody, I would drive to a remote location and take it task.
I love these answers, thanks guys!
Side note: too personal?? I've seen what you people post, I feel like "too personal" is right on par with this site! :love:

I'm much the same way. I love being clean and out of the shower, all alone with time to play with myself like only I know how to do. Sometimes the things I say to myself or think in my head are so much more naughty than anybody has given me 🫣
I do love to read sexy smut! What are some good books you would recommend? I have a long weekend coming up!
Some of my favorites last year were Say You Swear, Credence, The Ravenhood Series, and Fourth Wing. I'm reading the ACOTAR series right now.

Back