🎡 Monthly Song Challenge 🎡

Day 17: A song for listening to around a campfire/fire pit
Boreal forest in the evening - Earth
I've experienced both singing around a campfire and the comfortable lull of conversation when nature fills the quiet. I prefer the latter so here is a recording that feels familiar to me. I appreciate that the obnoxious buzz of mosquitoes and the frequent slap of hand to skin and quiet cursing is excluded from this recording 😁

Day 17: A song for listening to around a campfire/fire pit
Boreal forest in the evening - Earth
I've experienced both singing around a campfire and the comfortable lull of conversation when nature fills the quiet. I prefer the latter so here is a recording that feels familiar to me. I appreciate that the obnoxious buzz of mosquitoes and the frequent slap of hand to skin and quiet cursing is excluded from this recording 😁
nature can be so loud...i would need someone or something that could calm my mind and blackout the noise...thats what it sounds like here right now at night...the crickets and cicadas are so loud.

Day 18: A song to listen to while cooking dinner
Making popcorn with the swedish chef - the Muppets
This was always a favourite when my kids were little, sometimes they would play it on repeat as they banged pots or messily mixed batter with me. But always while we made popcorn since it is timed nearly perfectly with the time needed for microwave popcorn to finish.
I recognize that the character is an unpleasant stereotype and I made sure my kids knew that too, if that helps.

Day 18: A song to listen to while cooking dinner

Thanks to the power of marketing to this day I have to force myself not to say cheese instead of me when I sing this song out loud. As I do.

nature can be so loud...i would need someone or something that could calm my mind and blackout the noise...thats what it sounds like here right now at night...the crickets and cicadas are so loud.
A nice big crackling fire can help with that, cicadas I haven't experienced so maybe it wouldn't help for that sound

Back