📮 The 3rd Annual ✨July✨ PM Challenge 📮

Day 8:

I challenge you to challenge someone else!

PM 1 Litster and challenge them to bump a thread!

Ideally, the thread should be older (at least 5 pages back). You could also just tell them to bump any thread on a particular page. Be creative with it and lets see what fun stuff resurfaces.
Day 8,

I did the deed, but the Litster I picked to revive a dead thread wouldn't do it unless I sent a dick pic. 😲 Good thing I had a few handy from yesterday.

Day 9:

It's a sexy Saturday.

PM 1 Litster with something
sexy. It can be a photo, a gif, a link, a story. Be creative!!

((And just because I feel like I need to say this. Do your best to ensure the person you're PMing might be open to receiving something sexy for you and take a "no thank you" like a champ. We aren't trying to make anyone uncomfortable.))

I'm trying to get caught up, but being the rebel that I am, I am not doing the challenges in order. My apologies to those who are getting messages from me, I am truly the worst person.

Day 9 hotness is burning it’s way through the PM system right now.

I can’t believe you limited it to one! I was ready to heat the whole of Lit up 😏

For the ladies out there wanting to get really creative, the selfie light rings can really add some light and shadow down below

Day 9:

It's a sexy Saturday.

((And just because I feel like I need to say this. Do your best to ensure the person you're PMing might be open to receiving something sexy for you and take a "no thank you" like a champ. We aren't trying to make anyone uncomfortable.))
Okey-dokey!

Day 9:

It's a sexy Saturday.

Done!

Day 9:

It's a sexy Saturday.

Day 9- Sent. If any of you guys and gurls feel like that shoulda been you? Just count it as sent. My thumbs are tired from trying to delete all the stuff the spambot sent on Day 7. Woke up today and it was 112 images sent to me from that day. 🥴

Day 9 hotness is burning it’s way through the PM system right now.

I can’t believe you limited it to one! I was ready to heat the whole of Lit up 😏

For the ladies out there wanting to get really creative, the selfie light rings can really add some light and shadow down below
Wait?? Guys can’t send below pics. (Just don’t guys!!) but ladies can??

Well? Hell yeah!!

As for sending “sexiness” I am way hesitant. I don’t want to accused of harassment again.
Is there a list of ladies who won’t mind??

Last edited:
Back