📮 The 3rd Annual ✨July✨ PM Challenge 📮

Oh man, I have been slacking on my assignments, so much to make up for, so many missed stars. Need to put in for extra credit. Going to be in detention with the rest of you.

Oh man, I have been slacking on my assignments, so much to make up for, so many missed stars. Need to put in for extra credit. Going to be in detention with the rest of you.
Sit at the back with me. I have already selected the best viewing spot. Also, we can play some games if we get bored 😏

Sit at the back with me. I have already selected the best viewing spot. Also, we can play some games if we get bored 😏
Oh you weren’t kidding on the best spot. I can tell you have been here a few times. It’s detention, so plenty of boredom 😝

Day 5 gold stars for everyone who played today snd platinum stars for those who went above and beyond to be creative.

Day 5 finally done. There are so many adjectives out there, who knew. It would have been quicker if it didn’t keep telling me I had to wait 300 million seconds between posting messages!

Back