📮 The 3rd Annual ✨July✨ PM Challenge 📮

Day 6

It's time for team building exercises!

PM 2 Litsters who are competing in the PM challenge! Scroll through this thread to see who's posted and pick your
poison... your very delicious poison.
Does the second sentence have any instructional meaning to it? If the challenge is just to PM two people, simple enough. I cracked the Easter egg, and all that did was give me a bad 1980s flashback

3ht0.gif

Poison picked.

Day 6

PM 2 Litsters who are competing in the PM challenge! Scroll through this thread to see who's posted and pick your
Day 6 complete, I was cotemplating messaging cheeky but A. She isn't good at replying to DM's and B. I already know her so I picked others😁

Day 6

Done.

Full disclosure. I read this as 'poisson' and have that song from The Little Mermaid stuck in my head...

Facts. I was thinking a mail merge situation.

Hello

I'm completing the July PM challenge and you came to mind. So hello

You can find more info here.

Hope to hear from you,

Diosax
No no no. We both know that this isn't how mail merges work. Firstly, you have to move the source table into a different folder and then reconfigure the merge fields to point at the right file. Secondly, you're bound to have one field omitted by mistake. Thirdly, the correct form of address is Dear [FORMS!First name],and a simple Hello won't do. And finally you need to have the print area field the wrong size so the final 30% of your message is missing. This won't do, Diosax, and we expect better. Please retry. And send the apologetic recall merge first.

Back