📮 The 3rd Annual ✨July✨ PM Challenge 📮

No no no. We both know that this isn't how mail merges work. Firstly, you have to move the source table into a different folder and then reconfigure the merge fields to point at the right file. Secondly, you're bound to have one field omitted by mistake. Thirdly, the correct form of address is Dear [FORMS!First name],and a simple Hello won't do. And finally you need to have the print area field the wrong size so the final 30% of your message is missing. This won't do, Diosax, and we expect better. Please retry. And send the apologetic recall merge first.
You're right you're right. That's why I wait until the last minute otherwise I half ass it. 😅

Ok ok... done
NOT sure what I sent qualifies as "POISON"
Perhaps if an Ear Worm or two... or four... is poisonous???

Day 6

It's time for team building exercises!

PM 2 Litsters who are competing in the PM challenge! Scroll through this thread to see who's posted and pick your
poison... your very delicious poison.
Day 6 reporting....I have no idea what this is supposed to be. Pick my poison? My very delicious poison?

So, I sent Star Trek memes. I had no idea how much some people really do not like Star Trek. I mean- I was totally willing 'to go where no man has gone before!'

'Going where no man has gone before' was not my best idea, I see that now. 🥴

What's Next?

Day 6 reporting....I have no idea what this is supposed to be. Pick my poison? My very delicious poison?

So, I sent Star Trek memes. I had no idea how much some people really do not like Star Trek. I mean- I was totally willing 'to go where no man has gone before!'

'Going where no man has gone before' was not my best idea, I see that now. 🥴

What's Next?

Back