🙈🔮 Naughty Confessionals 🔮🙈

I confess to fantasizing about watching another couple fuck in front of us.

I confess to fantasizing about my husband setting up a romantic date for me with another man, watching that man take me bareback, then fucking me right after while the first man's cum is still inside me.

I confess to wanting to learn more about kink and investigate if it's something I'm actually into or just want to fantasize about.

I confess to loving the nastiest of dirty talk.

I confess to fantasizing about watching another couple fuck in front of us.

I confess to fantasizing about my husband setting up a romantic date for me with another man, watching that man take me bareback, then fucking me right after while the first man's cum is still inside me.

I confess to wanting to learn more about kink and investigate if it's something I'm actually into or just want to fantasize about.

I confess to loving the nastiest of dirty talk.
Congrats on your first post after two years🎉🍾🥂🙌🎉

Threesomes are a lot more difficult than I thought. It sounds perfect, but then when you're in there, it's more performance-focused than relaxed and enjoyment
Just relax, it’s not that important really!
I found it disappointing for a lot of men, because when you’re with two women, you’re no longer the center of the show you participate as long as you can last, but just because you get off, doesn’t mean the ladies are finished… Personally, I love that!

I confess I am learning more about the kink scene and it is a bit scary what google show me.

Crap I should charge for that!!
giphy.gif

Most salacious confession....

I had better make it dirty.

The fantasy that has gotten me off the most (most rapid orgasms ever) has nothing to do with having sex.

Most salacious confession....

I had better make it dirty.

The fantasy that has gotten me off the most (most rapid orgasms ever) has nothing to do with having sex.
knowing what that thing is, for you or for someone else, is so sexy. while i am also very intrigued...that's something you should save for someone who deserves it and will use it only to please you.

Back