๐Ÿšซ Time to start reporting posts. Link to violations by Deplorables here, and help report them

By the forum rules you would not be allowed to.

But apparently they are allowed to call for public mass executions. It's not like they aren't being specific either.
If you communist leftists would read the list of the thousands of thousands (70 million globally) who are all getting executed we would post them! But really it makes no difference if you know or not because the military has recorded every last one to show you commies what happens when you commit treason, sedition, and crimes against humanity! You will all have a chance to view the executions! Hell, you will even be able to attend them if youd like! Like Trump has said from day one , this is the biggest sting operation EVER in the history of the WORLD! Quick Trials, BANG! And another thing, Trump supporters are NOT losing their minds! They arent triggered by anything the communist left says or does because we know the end game! ! We know whats happening! We know who Q is, unlike you pathetic communist fools! Our news outlets unlike your communist backed media DOESNT LIE LIKE a RUG in EVERYTHING THEY REPORT! I guess Id lie too if my life depended on it, LITERALLY! So do as you please, use commie joe to beat Trump, use Big Mike, use whoever the fuck you think has a chance to knock Trump out but I can PROMISE YOU, Trump is our next President whether you communist bastards believe it or not! We really could give a rats ass what you believe, WE SPEAK TRUTH and TRUTH ALWAYS WINS!NOTHING CAN STOP WHATS COMIMG. WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL! (Thank you JFK Jr for giving us that quote)๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

If you communist leftists would read the list of the thousands of thousands (70 million globally) who are all getting executed we would post them! But really it makes no difference if you know or not because the military has recorded every last one to show you commies what happens when you commit treason, sedition, and crimes against humanity! You will all have a chance to view the executions! Hell, you will even be able to attend them if youd like! Like Trump has said from day one , this is the biggest sting operation EVER in the history of the WORLD! Quick Trials, BANG! And another thing, Trump supporters are NOT losing their minds! They arent triggered by anything the communist left says or does because we know the end game! ! We know whats happening! We know who Q is, unlike you pathetic communist fools! Our news outlets unlike your communist backed media DOESNT LIE LIKE a RUG in EVERYTHING THEY REPORT! I guess Id lie too if my life depended on it, LITERALLY! So do as you please, use commie joe to beat Trump, use Big Mike, use whoever the fuck you think has a chance to knock Trump out but I can PROMISE YOU, Trump is our next President whether you communist bastards believe it or not! We really could give a rats ass what you believe, WE SPEAK TRUTH and TRUTH ALWAYS WINS!NOTHING CAN STOP WHATS COMIMG. WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL! (Thank you JFK Jr for giving us that quote)๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

https://www.alz.org/help-support/resources

https://www.alzheimers.gov/life-with-dementia/resources-caregivers

https://www.alzheimers.gov/life-with-dementia/find-local-services

Take your meds

Thats all you communists have? Really? rEALLY? Well here I will tell you another bit of Q info.... there isnt going to be an election! So take that and put it in your pea brains ! And if youd like to bet on that, you know where to reach me! And one more thing, the demonrats will NEVER win another election again! Thats a PROMISE! ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜… NOTHING CAN STOP WHATS COMING!! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Thats all you communists have? Really? rEALLY? Well here I will tell you another bit of Q info.... there isnt going to be an election! So take that and put it in your pea brains ! And if youd like to bet on that, you know where to reach me! And one more thing, the demonrats will NEVER win another election again! Thats a PROMISE! ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜… NOTHING CAN STOP WHATS COMING!! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
I didn't think it was possible but you became dumber.

Take your meds

What's with all the dumbfuck homicidal Q idjits calling for mass executions? Is this something that is okay now?
That has been a Q trope from the beginning.

I think it's a good idea to distinguish between inflamed rhetoric and real criminal activity, I.e. preparation for violence.

The fascists are as addicted to online chestbeating as anybody here in 4chanland.

Both left and right in America fantasize about wiping out their adversaries. Everybody in every political struggle uses extreme language.

It's important to look at a case like that of Jacob Chansley, the Q guy on 1-6. Obviously a guy in a weird outfit promoting himself as a shaman in a riot at the Capitol will be recognized by most people as a marginal nut.

But he was in the Capitol. So how marginal is all this now? And where did it end? How will it end?

Paraphrasing Trotsky: make distinctions, don't confuse them. Cops know most violent speech is just speech.

( O )( O )

I'm just curious when it was sanctioned by the forum owners.

I get freedom of speech, argue, debate, discuss etc.

But you don't yell fire in a crowded theater and you don't openly call for the execution of government officials.

Should we just start asking everyone to take up that 2nd amendment solution for Trump?

This is insane.
Calls for executing Trump and appeals for a 2A solution to the current political crisis are about as rare as lipstick at a drag show. That has been how politics is in the U.S. for quite a while.

I get that Literotica and other 4chan spinoffs create a cocooning effect in participants, but where have you been all this time?

Law enforcement distinguishes between idle talk and real preparation for violence. Discussion of a firearm in an online quarrel can lead to charges of making terrorist threats.

But overheated rhetoric in a website about fantasy, posted by individuals clearly too marginalized to organize a pizza delivery, much less a terrorist act, and hiding behind handles, isn't anything about which to get lace panties in a bunch.

Given the toleration here for outrageous transphobia it is a bit absurd to freak out over gun threats to Trump. Few transphobes are brave enough to say these things in public; calling for DJT's execution in a bar elicits cheers.

Priorities count. Clean the homophobes and transphobes out of Literotica before you obsess about guns and Trump. Ban libel. Ban Russian propaganda. Ban incitement of violence against children. Then worry about guns and Trump.

( O )( O )

Nobody wants to wipe out the other party! Who is getting wiped out are those that committed TREASON, Sedition and Crimes against humanity! All those who are involved in child trafficking will be arrested , tried and executed if found guilty! If you dont believe it, go do some research for yourself! Go look at the air traffic going in and out of GITMO! Go find out where the 717 Nationalblic viewing soon! Guard from Missourri are stationed! Why hasnt Old Commie Joe closed GITMO. When thats all he ran his 2020 campaign on, promises to close GITMO! All he has to do is sign his name to reverse Trumps order to keep it open! And why did Trump but 500 million into GITMO with 3 state of the art courtrooms! If you dont do any research, your not going to find it! But dont worry, our military has recorded every last execution for public viewing soon. By the way, there are over 200 countries doing the exact same thing! 70 million being sent to their forever dirt naps prematurely! NOTHING. CAN STOP WHATS COMING! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Take your meds
There's no med solution for this. Fascism is a disease for which there is only one cure.

Other sites allow free discussion of same. Of course I'm proposing a nice shave in a barber chair. With a head and shoulders massage. And lilac water to end with a fresh feeling.

The barber has a straight razor.

Oh. Here's a nice movie clip:

( O )( O )

Nobody wants to wipe out the other party! Who is getting wiped out are those that committed TREASON, Sedition and Crimes against humanity! All those who are involved in child trafficking will be arrested , tried and executed if found guilty! If you dont believe it, go do some research for yourself! Go look at the air traffic going in and out of GITMO! Go find out where the 717 Nationalblic viewing soon! Guard from Missourri are stationed! Why hasnt Old Commie Joe closed GITMO. When thats all he ran his 2020 campaign on, promises to close GITMO! All he has to do is sign his name to reverse Trumps order to keep it open! And why did Trump but 500 million into GITMO with 3 state of the art courtrooms! If you dont do any research, your not going to find it! But dont worry, our military has recorded every last execution for public viewing soon. By the way, there are over 200 countries doing the exact same thing! 70 million being sent to their forever dirt naps prematurely! NOTHING. CAN STOP WHATS COMING! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
So obviously you read the news about the 200 kids that the feds located who were missing, the majority of which were being trafficked. I'm sure you appreciate the Biden administration's efforts to return those children to their families. ๐Ÿ‘

When I hear the words "Deep State" I reach for my Hackman:

Like RoryN says, "you're screwed."

( O )( O )

I didn't think it was possible but you became dumber.
How would you know? For you anyone dumb is so far above your pay grade they're stratospheric. Oh, sorry. Not supposed to acknowledge you. You posted a fantasy threat of harm to a minor child. USG doesn't like that.

Rilly, I'm sooooo sorry. Rilly.

( O )( O )

Someone should call Gorbachov and ask what he thinks of Communist rule in America.

The only legitimate use of the term "communist left" is based on this:

Anti-bolshevik communism https://a.co/d/00xlFZAc

( O )( O )

. o O (Why does the Tenderloin Tranny act have to use my threads as a soapbox?) ๐Ÿค”

Well, whatever - it keeps them at the top! ๐Ÿ˜€

07e3VAk.gif

. o O (Why does the Tenderloin Tranny act have to use my threads as a soapbox?) ๐Ÿค”

Well, whatever - it keeps them at the top! ๐Ÿ˜€
It's called Dialogue.

I do not live in the TL. Thank you for expressing your contempt for those who do.

I use the term tranny the way Blacks use the N-word. You wouldn't do it in public. Or maybe you would.

And my life is not an act. It is clear to me that this is a site for crossdressers to act out. I am not a crossdresser. I do not act except when on stage. And I am not here to accumulate video game points.

I was wrong about you. You really need that GED and a couple of years at a community college. Try a course in critical thinking. Try reading a book.

Make ShitPsychotica Mediocrita Literary Again!

( O )( O )

Seriously! It's one of the reasons I created my thread.

Does this mean it's now okay for me to follow these fucksticks who threaten people into a different forum, and warn people? Because I couldn't before. ๐Ÿค”
That's a nice, liberal approach.

( O )( O )

How would you know? For you anyone dumb is so far above your pay grade they're stratospheric. Oh, sorry. Not supposed to acknowledge you. You posted a fantasy threat of harm to a minor child. USG doesn't like that.

Rilly, I'm sooooo sorry. Rilly.

( O )( O )
What about Mossad and the FBI, you derelict halfwit? lmao!!!:p:p

What about Mossad and the FBI, you derelict halfwit? lmao!!!:p:p
Triggered much?

Mossad isn't interested in minor street issues. Right now we're working on countering Hamas influence in Michigan.

The FBI is very interested in people who post fantasies about beating up children.

( O )( O )

Last edited:
Then stop, you deranged diaper loader.
I don't think there's harm in adding a few notes to the corpus.

You should stop posting in this tone of command toward others. You have the classic profile of a gross abuser: yelling threats and commands at people with whom you have no relationship.

Anyway, this isn't my first rodeo when it comes to correcting abuses online. I know what I can and can't do. You think you have no limits in the world and 4chan has convinced you that if you treat all this as a joke you're ok.

Nope. "It was a joke" isn't a defense against libel and it especially isn't a defense for fantasies of harming children.

That's if you're an adult. I believe you're a minor pretending to be an adult to access this site. So threatening little girls is normal for you. But this can block your middle school grad, and Mommy will shut down your GTA. From threatening little girls online to... What?

This is who I think needs to look into this:

( O )( O )

Last edited:
Back