🚫 Time to start reporting posts. Link to violations by Deplorables here, and help report them

1984x2024

Big Brothers have given edict

What small people you are.
In totalitarian countries people die over minor disagreements. Comparison of anyone in American life with BB in 1984 is stupid and boring. There is no Room 101 in America.

( O )( O )

Everything posted on this politics board is archived by federal law enforcement officials. Lit has been reported to the FBI by multiple observors for lax enforcement of guidelines related to threats of politically motivated violence.

With AI, certain threatening word strings can easily be flagged. A lot of evidence to establish premeditation and intent in court cases now comes from on-line forums like this.

Violent braggarts associated with the J6 insurrection attempt left an electronic trail that generally led to easier convictions and longer sentences. Also, this particular Lit forum makes it so much easier to identify which posters possess the most sophisticated means to carry out their overt or implied threats.

There is some value to letting potential violent offenders identify themselves, but there is greater value in not providing a safe haven for violent people to reinforce each other's paranoia and violent tendencies.
Corrected.

"Everything posted on this politics board is archived by federal law enforcement officials."

No. It's not. Federal law enforcement has more pressing priorities right now. Like possible Hamas activity on U.S. soil.

A FOIA request on Literotica would take about six months to process. Wanna try? I'm leaving this all up to the San Francisco District Attorney's office regarding libel and threats to harm a child.

I don't think the libel action will have much real traction. I would have to show harm to my reputation and Literotica has about as much impact on my rep as a personals ad reading "Thank you, St. Jude" in a weekly published in the Aleutian Islands.

But the promiscuous use of Russian-originated slurs is obviously an issue.

The hysterical tone of the defamatory attacks on me, especially in relation to a posted threat to the security of a minor, is relevant. It shows that internet chatter affects the lives of children in unexpected ways.

( O )( O )

Last edited:
I don't think there's harm in adding a few notes to the corpus.

You should stop posting in this tone of command toward others. You have the classic profile of a gross abuser: yelling threats and commands at people with whom you have no relationship.

Anyway, this isn't my first rodeo when it comes to correcting abuses online. I know what I can and can't do. You think you have no limits in the world and 4chan has convinced you that if you treat all this as a joke you're ok.

Nope. "It was a joke" isn't a defense against libel and it especially isn't a defense for fantasies of harming children.

That's if you're an adult. I believe you're a minor pretending to be an adult to access this site. So threatening little girls is normal for you. But this can block your middle school grad, and Mommy will shut down your GTA. From threatening little girls online to... What?

This is who I think needs to look into this:

( O )( O )
You should eat an AIDS dick you dirty diaper tranny. You're all hot air and shit. You are an embarrassment to your family name and to your gay, Russian dick sucking son.

Corrected.

"Everything posted on this politics board is archived by federal law enforcement officials."

No. It's not. Federal law enforcement has more pressing priorities right now. Like possible Hamas activity on U.S. soil.

A FOIA request on Literotica would take about six months to process. Wanna try? I'm leaving this all up to the San Francisco District Attorney's office regarding libel and threats to harm a child.

I don't think the libel action will have much real traction. I would have to show harm to my reputation and Literotica has about as much impact on my rep as a personals ad reading "Thank you, St. Jude" in a weekly published in the Aleutian Islands.

But the promiscuous use of Russian-originated slurs is obviously an issue.

The hysterical tone of the defamatory attacks on me, especially in relation to a posted threat to the security of a minor, is relevant. It shows that internet chatter affects the lives of children in unexpected ways.

( O )( O )
Time to change your diaper.

You should eat an AIDS dick you dirty diaper tranny. You're all hot air and shit. You are an embarrassment to your family name and to your gay, Russian dick sucking son.
No communication is required by me with an advocate of gratuitous physical violence toward children.

Just for ducks, here's an abstract question:

If a law abiding adult and prominent community member is concerned about a minor child being incited to violent attacks on strangers, what is the appropriate response?

A. Let the child batter people.

B. Beat up the child.

C. Liaise with police and social welfare agencies to assist the family in resolving its problems.

My reply: C is the only appropriate action. The indignity of being forced to avoid certain loci is preferable to the primitive 4chan fantasy of physically beating a minor child, or physically abusing a minor and the minor's psychologically impaired parent.

In the criminal subculture of 4chan, which has extended itself here, beating sick women and children is what men do when their fantasies about control over themselves and their surroundings have failed completely.

I don't do these things.

I hate violence against women. I have no history of this. Rather, I worked at a battered women's shelter and right now am working to place another young female in a safehouse.

I cannot conceive of striking a child. I will run away every time to avoid such.

I am not male. According to American law, I am female. If anybody refuses to accept this, what other laws do you flout? IRS?

I control.my body and my life. Totally.

I don't need to prove my capacity for self-defense by threatening children. And I will demand that these threats be dealt with consequently.

4chan sites like this must not be permitted to foster violence against minors by individuals incapable of writing or posting coherent statements in English.

The incapacity of the poster known as Filthy to clean up his act shows that this is not an incidental matter. This malefactor is incapable of forming an explanation for his bizarre behavior. He is beyond the kind of help available to the general public.

I go to Sephora, not a gym. I press on nails now and then. I don't press weights.

Butt I'm in excellent physical condition. I don't brawl in the streets with drunks, disadvantaged children, or poor women who have been defeated by a system that does not protect the vulnerable.

I protest such injustices. I organize against them. I wear fragrance. My garments are spotless and tasteful. My body is beautiful and very desirable. I take care of my body and avoid physical confrontation.

I am a transwoman. I am the future. Your future. If anybody reading this has the capacity to reproduce, I as a poet, spiritual exponent, historian, and neighbor declare: your children and grandchildren are already lost to you.

See Dick and Jane. See Dick run from the patriarchy. See Dick put on a cute skirt and a terrif top. See Dick change names to Darla. See Darla at Sephora trying Danessa Myricks. But leave her alone. She's just a kid.

My world. You're not welcome here. Try Antarctica. As I've noted my family name is Schwartz. Millions of Schwartzes seem untroubled by me. But we transwomen change our names, and Ms. Bitch would be swell.

( O )( O )

Last edited:
Tranny

07e3VAk.gif
Really? Eew

Notice I said "act"; it's what he wants to portray them as. He's probably some midwest MAGA.
I’ve only read a couple of their posts and that was enough for me. None of that has anything to do with your choice to use that word.

I’ve only read a couple of their posts and that was enough for me. None of that has anything to do with your choice to use that word.

Yes, it does - it's in the context of the persona he's portraying, which is meant to denigrate. And that's what that word signifies; it's a slur.

Really? Eew
So let's add to the tolerated hate on this site Transphobia. Fascinating. UK votes Labour; France has a New Popular Front; Iran elects a moderate president.

Online in America? Transwomen encounter nothing different from what's out in the street. Hate, violence, pseudoscience, exploitation. Worse panic than COVID panic. Gross slurs about our bodies.

Please, Pink Bimbo Academy and Princess Fae, give American transwomen a place to express ourselves that isn't a teenage graffiti and jerkoff site. We don't have anything now.

Hos? I'd rather be degraded by a stranger in a car than a pseudointello on line. The stranger may really need a blowjob. That's nice. It may relieve him of his male aggressively. Even nicer. And I get a mouthful of cum. My favorite medicine. Nicest of all.

This IS a site about sex, right? Not that anybody except lonely me wants to know.

Nice t-words smell nice. Nice t-words dress up. Nice t-words will sing and dance for you and then make your body feel good. Nice t-words don't care about your personal obsessions. Nice t-words can even go along with your bizarre fantasies.

But rilly nice transwomen don't fake it. If you need to believe something about my birth cert; or are afraid of treating my body as a garden rather than a torture chamber; or think my voice is too male -- sorry, not sorry. Disclosure = Life.

I'm a transwoman. I won't get pregnant. I lived as I lived. If turning the lights down isn't enough for you, if my mouth is too bitter for you to kiss, if my body is too strange for you to touch, if you can't shut off the wild alarm bells in your head, I'm rilly sorry.

These bells are quite beautiful in their strange way. Wait for them.

That art was the finest your world could offer. But it's our world now.

This is harsher. But true:

Honey, we're not going away. Communism didn't disappear; Islam is stronger than ever; the Trans revolution is here. Now. Right now.

Mr. Jefferson spoke of a firebell in the night. Mr. Engels warned of the servant waiting at the door with an unpaid bill.

It's nice if you're nice. No Nazis, pedos, cutters, or p.c. censors need apply.

It's rilly nice to be nice.

( O )( O )

Last edited:
So let's add to the tolerated hate on this site Transphobia. Fascinating. UK votes Labour; France has a New Popular Front; Iran elects a moderate president.

Online in America? Transwomen encounter nothing different from what's out in the street. Hate, violence, pseudoscience, exploitation. Worse panic than COVID panic. Gross slurs about our bodies.

Please, Pink Bimbo Academy and Princess Fae, give American transwomen a place to express ourselves that isn't a teenage graffiti and jerkoff site. We don't have anything now.

Hos? I'd rather be degraded by a stranger in a car than a pseudointello on line. The stranger may really need a blowjob. That's nice. It may relieve him of his male aggressively. Even nicer. And I get a mouthful of cum. My favorite medicine. Nicest of all.

This IS a site about sex, right? Not that anybody except lonely me wants to know.

Nice t-words smell nice. Nice t-words dress up. Nice t-words will sing and dance for you and then make your body feel good. Nice t-words don't care about your personal obsessions. Nice t-words can even go along with your bizarre fantasies.

But rilly nice transwomen don't fake it. If you need to believe something about my birth cert; or are afraid of treating my body as a garden rather than a torture chamber; or think my voice is too male -- sorry, not sorry. Disclosure = Life.

I'm a transwoman. I won't get pregnant. I lived as I lived. If turning the lights down isn't enough for you, if my mouth is too bitter for you to kiss, if my body is too strange for you to touch, if you can't shut off the wild alarm bells in your head, I'm rilly sorry.

These bells are quite beautiful in their strange way. Wait for them.

That art was the finest your world could offer. But it's our world now.

This is harsher. But true:

Honey, we're not going away. Communism didn't disappear; Islam is stronger than ever; the Trans revolution is here. Now. Right now.

Mr. Jefferson spoke of a firebell in the night. Mr. Engels warned of the servant waiting at the door with an unpaid bill.

It's nice if you're nice. No Nazis, pedos, cutters, or p.c. censors need apply.

It's rilly nice to be nice.

( O )( O )
Not reading all of that. I was, however, objecting to Rory’s use of that word.

No communication is required by me with an advocate of gratuitous physical violence toward children.

Just for ducks, here's an abstract question:

If a law abiding adult and prominent community member is concerned about a minor child being incited to violent attacks on strangers, what is the appropriate response?

A. Let the child batter people.

B. Beat up the child.

C. Liaise with police and social welfare agencies to assist the family in resolving its problems.

My reply: C is the only appropriate action. The indignity of being forced to avoid certain loci is preferable to the primitive 4chan fantasy of physically beating a minor child, or physically abusing a minor and the minor's psychologically impaired parent.

In the criminal subculture of 4chan, which has extended itself here, beating sick women and children is what men do when their fantasies about control over themselves and their surroundings have failed completely.

I don't do these things.

I hate violence against women. I have no history of this. Rather, I worked at a battered women's shelter and right now am working to place another young female in a safehouse.

I cannot conceive of striking a child. I will run away every time to avoid such.

I am not male. According to American law, I am female. If anybody refuses to accept this, what other laws do you flout? IRS?

I control.my body and my life. Totally.

I don't need to prove my capacity for self-defense by threatening children. And I will demand that these threats be dealt with consequently.

4chan sites like this must not be permitted to foster violence against minors by individuals incapable of writing or posting coherent statements in English.

The incapacity of the poster known as Filthy to clean up his act shows that this is not an incidental matter. This malefactor is incapable of forming an explanation for his bizarre behavior. He is beyond the kind of help available to the general public.

I go to Sephora, not a gym. I press on nails now and then. I don't press weights.

Butt I'm in excellent physical condition. I don't brawl in the streets with drunks, disadvantaged children, or poor women who have been defeated by a system that does not protect the vulnerable.

I protest such injustices. I organize against them. I wear fragrance. My garments are spotless and tasteful. My body is beautiful and very desirable. I take care of my body and avoid physical confrontation.

I am a transwoman. I am the future. Your future. If anybody reading this has the capacity to reproduce, I as a poet, spiritual exponent, historian, and neighbor declare: your children and grandchildren are already lost to you.

See Dick and Jane. See Dick run from the patriarchy. See Dick put on a cute skirt and a terrif top. See Dick change names to Darla. See Darla at Sephora trying Danessa Myricks. But leave her alone. She's just a kid.

My world. You're not welcome here. Try Antarctica. As I've noted my family name is Schwartz. Millions of Schwartzes seem untroubled by me. But we transwomen change our names, and Ms. Bitch would be swell.

( O )( O )
You tranny men can call yourselves whatever you want.
You can try to justify your cowardice and weakness all you want, at the end of the day a child kicked your feeble ass.
It might be time to change your diaper. You are not a prominent figure anywhere, the FBI does not speak with you about Hamas, you brought great shame to your family with your degenerate lifestyle.

You tranny men can call yourselves whatever you want.
You can try to justify your cowardice and weakness all you want, at the end of the day a child kicked your feeble ass.
It might be time to change your diaper. You are not a prominent figure anywhere, the FBI does not speak with you about Hamas, you brought great shame to your family with your degenerate lifestyle.
Triggering hurts, doesn't it?

I wouldn't know. I get angry but I don't get triggered by people without firearms displayed in accordance with 2A. My family has always been 2A. Jews are commanded, since the Shoah, to teach their sons to shoot. Philip Roth approves (litry ref).

Mossad speaks to me about Hamas and the Bureau. All a human being has to do is look at my website, www.islamicpluralism.org to discern the Mossad link. Or read my Wikipedia page or my Ballotpedia page.

I'm real, I'm trans, and I don't fight with teen girls. You spout Russian disinfo about me and fantasize beating up minors. As a minor yourself you don't have assets vulnerable in a libel proceeding. Mommy could lose the condo.

But you know what the FBI calls people like you? Snacks.

( O )( O )

Triggering hurts, doesn't it?

I wouldn't know. I get angry but I don't get triggered by people without firearms displayed in accordance with 2A. My family has always been 2A. Jews are commanded, since the Shoah, to teach their sons to shoot. Philip Roth approves (litry ref).

Mossad speaks to me about Hamas and the Bureau. All a human being has to do is look at my website, www.islamicpluralism.org to discern the Mossad link. Or read my Wikipedia page or my Ballotpedia page.

I'm real, I'm trans, and I don't fight with teen girls. You spout Russian disinfo about me and fantasize beating up minors. As a minor yourself you don't have assets vulnerable in a libel proceeding. Mommy could lose the condo.

But you know what the FBI calls people like you? Snacks.

( O )( O )
Triggered tranny say what? You're not capable of triggering anyone, clown shoes have the opposite effect on sane people like me. So sad for you. Your fantasies about your importance are amusing but sadly for you nobody buys it. Time to change your diaper, you're full of it again! :)

Someone, or several someones, should report the spamming tome writer that is dredging up old threads.

Result of this thread so far: banned users and posts deleted by admin, with warnings - for everything referenced in post #1.

Nice work, everyone! ❤️

This one happened today:

lovecraft68 said:
[Threats of physical harm or abuse or posts advocating violence are prohibited per our forum guidelines] and are cause for permanent banning.

https://forum.literotica.com/threads/so-what-happens-if-trump-wins-nov5th.1612565/post-99036174

👉 Remember to Report this one too 👇

https://forum.literotica.com/thread...n-assassination-attempt.1614145/post-99173521

wizzard426

Loves Spam​

JoinedJul 2006Posts1,743
You are ignoring content by this member.
Soon, Dims. Verry soon. Just remember. You wanted

Maybe I missed this? Not sure which one brought down the hammer.

Back