2011 Challenge: 52 Pick-Up

Bronzeage you've put one of the poems that you commented on in the wrong place on your scorecard ...... got me all confused :D

oh dear I better leave some of the poems alone the hate mail has started to arrive methinks some people don't like the error of their ways pointed out :eek:

oh dear I better leave some of the poems alone the hate mail has started to arrive methinks some people don't like the error of their ways pointed out :eek:

hate mail? that bad? oh my ... :devil:

don't bother spending time on those who respond in such a fashion; save your advice for those with a little grace even if they don't happen to agree with your view.

I'm not sure if I'm going to regret this but sign me up.

ok - good to see you rising to the surface :D i'll make you a scorecard in the sticky thread but will leave Poet Guy to add you to his list. :)

done - post no.16, dude.

Last edited:
Yipeeeeee welcome back :D

ty, Annie. i'll be in the corner testing the water. No offense, Chip.. just not sure I believe you. Past experience tells me there are sharks sometimes, but i'll give it a shot. You guys better keep your distance in case the blood from my previous wounds draws more sharks...

ty, Annie. i'll be in the corner testing the water. No offense, Chip.. just not sure I believe you. Past experience tells me there are sharks sometimes, but i'll give it a shot. You guys better keep your distance in case the blood from my previous wounds draws more sharks...

I ain't no shark, just really happy to see you back. Swimming over to welcome you and say I look forward to reading you again.

:heart:

Welcome back!
Its been a long time since we've heard from you - I hope you're doing OK.
Among other things, last time you had a brace on one wrist - is that gone now?

Hi, EO. I had surgery on my wrist a couple weeks ago. I just got the stitches out yesterday. The right portion of my hand and two fingers are still numb. The surgeon assures me that some people continue to experience the numbness for a few weeks after surgery and it will gradually go away. I sure hope so.
Yep. Yep. Same ole shyt.. was in the hospital twice in the last two months. But hey, we have to have a tortured artist in the group, right?
(as if I'm the only tortured artist here... I would bet there's a little van Gogh in each of us.)

I ain't no shark, just really happy to see you back. Swimming over to welcome you and say I look forward to reading you again.

:heart:

thank you, Angeline... and no, you're not a shark. Maybe part bear or clownfish, but definitely not a shark.

Is there still time to jump in?
Yes. Welcome, Charlotte_Webb. You have been added to the scoreboard, but you need to copy the template scorecard to make your own so that Poet Guy can then link it to the scoreboard. The best way to do that is to quote the sample scorecard (post 2 of the scoreboard thread) and edit out the QUOTE tags.

What happens in the case when a comment is removed? I have no proof other than said poet (indicated on my score card) has removed her "public comments" option. I didn't think I was particularly harsh but she must have.

:(

What happens in the case when a comment is removed? I have no proof other than said poet (indicated on my score card) has removed her "public comments" option. I didn't think I was particularly harsh but she must have.

i think we can trust your word :D

Save a screenshot and save it. We'll start a new sticky thread, titled "Coward's Hall" and post them there.

Back