5th Circuit Court Of Appeals Slaps Down Joe's Censorship Campaign

Stop the bullshit, you left it out because they are conservative. You'd be a lot more convincing if you weren't constantly lying. I'm an alt? That is hilarious. I've been here close to twenty years with thousands of posts.
Keep crying you look more like a little whiney Bitch with every new post.

Insults, only thing you got cus the facts are not on your side.
Everything I said regarding your idiotic scenario was true, factually correct, and within the guidelines of the law. That may not align with your brainwashing but hell, maybe you'll recover one day.

And this comes with Donald Trump declaring he will imprison or execute people for exercising their freedom of speech if he becomes president again.

Everything I said regarding your idiotic scenario was true, factually correct, and within the guidelines of the law. That may not align with your brainwashing but hell, maybe you'll recover one day.
Absolutely none of it was true or factually correct. It was 100% accurate. If I have a staff I'm not yelling at you. I'm getting range and beating the shit out of you. Any idiot with a bat could do that. You either lying, most likely, or you're an idiot who thinks thugs act like guys from Gotham City. There is literally zero in between.

Absolutely none of it was true or factually correct. It was 100% accurate. If I have a staff I'm not yelling at you. I'm getting range and beating the shit out of you. Any idiot with a bat could do that. You either lying, most likely, or you're an idiot who thinks thugs act like guys from Gotham City. There is literally zero in between.
Yawn...You are getting boring as well as whiny Bitch dramatic again.

Its not my fault you are trying to ignore the hundreds of ways this could go wrong and having you killing some innocent person you thought was a threat.

Its not my fault you are trying to ignore the hundreds of ways this could go wrong and having you killing some innocent person you thought was a threat.
And you are disregarding my saying I would retreat and try to de-escalate before I took any action. As soon as the staff swings in my direction the gun comes out, as I continue to retreat. I will shout stop or I will shoot you. If he swings at me again he very well may get shot.

Your scenario has nothing to do with a threat, well other than you saying you would beat me to death before I shot you. My scenario clearly defines a violent action by the person with the staff. Stop playing stupid semantical games and actually take the time to read what I post, and then pause, reflect, and comprehend what I wrote.

And you are disregarding my saying I would retreat and try to de-escalate before I took any action. As soon as the staff swings in my direction the gun comes out, as I continue to retreat. I will shout stop or I will shoot you. If he swings at me again he very well may get shot.

Your scenario has nothing to do with a threat, well other than you saying you would beat me to death before I shot you. My scenario clearly defines a violent action by the person with the staff. Stop playing stupid semantical games and actually take the time to read what I post, and then pause, reflect, and comprehend what I wrote.

You retreating is irrelevant. I shouldn't fear you pulling a gun on me just because I'm walking. Its that simple. You clearly don't know what semantics are. I've read everything you've written. You have flat out stated walking in your general direction is a threat. You're the one playing semantics as if you're too stupid to realize that by 'you' its anybody not named me or even a completely hypothetical person.

What I stated is that most people aren't from Gotham city and are going to run at you screaming. Not that they wouldn't get so close that if you didn't draw when i was walking you'd be done. A UFC fighter would be done.

You retreating is irrelevant. I shouldn't fear you pulling a gun on me just because I'm walking. Its that simple. You clearly don't know what semantics are. I've read everything you've written. You have flat out stated walking in your general direction is a threat. You're the one playing semantics as if you're too stupid to realize that by 'you' its anybody not named me or even a completely hypothetical person.

What I stated is that most people aren't from Gotham city and are going to run at you screaming. Not that they wouldn't get so close that if you didn't draw when i was walking you'd be done. A UFC fighter would be done.
Fuck you are a god damned moron. I'm not shooting you because you are walking you fucking liberal nut case. I said if you actually hit me or attempted to hit me, after I warned you I would shoot you. Can you fucking read English or is moron your first language.

It is clear that one of two things is going on. 1) You are mentally incapable of having an adult conversation, or 2) You are a classic liberal fuck head troll. My money is on two because no one could be this fuckling stupid accidentally.

Fuck you are a god damned moron. I'm not shooting you because you are walking you fucking liberal nut case. I said if you actually hit me or attempted to hit me, after I warned you I would shoot you. Can you fucking read English or is moron your first language.

It is clear that one of two things is going on. 1) You are mentally incapable of having an adult conversation, or 2) You are a classic liberal fuck head troll. My money is on two because no one could be this fuckling stupid accidentally.
If you don't shoot me just because I'm walking its gonna be too late. You either have to attack first or it makes absolutely no difference that your armed cus you're already down.

If you don't shoot me just because I'm walking its gonna be too late. You either have to attack first or it makes absolutely no difference that your armed cus you're already down.
Right because I'm just going to stand there and let you hit me.

Your latest posts make you sound like a sociopath. I would prefer that you NEVER own a gun.

'The right to tell lies' is not really what was intended when the 1A was written. But that's how it's been interpreted and is the MAGA defense. Trump's lawyers are going on TV and saying that it's Trumps right to tell lies to the people. It's his right to lie about the election being rigged, his right to lie about losing the result.

This is the state of America in the 21st Century.

A law is proposed to insist that publishing platforms must have processes to prevent lies being circulated but judges say that's unconstitutional. Alice wants her looking glass back.

Right because I'm just going to stand there and let you hit me.

Your latest posts make you sound like a sociopath. I would prefer that you NEVER own a gun.
You wouldn't have to trust. You should assume that someone who is just walking is not a threat to you. Also you mean psycopath which are, not a sociopath who just unable to empathize. Actually I guess by any logical definition you are both.

If you're not going to stand there and let me hit you have to shoot me just because I'm occupying the same space as you. Its either one or the other. You can't wait to find out you have to take action so much as walking on the same sidewalk as you. Otherwise your gun is fucking useless.

And CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, and NBC, all lied their asses off during the pandemic, the last presidential race, about the Biden corruption scandal, about hillary's corruption and destroying of evidence. So it goes on and on. That's why I don't pay attention to any of them anymore.
Instead you watch the “real” news that makes you feel better that openly says they lie?

There is your problem right there. Just gotta admit it out loud like the propaganda network has had to in court several times.

What you watch are FAR from places with a journalistic process, they are just places that will tell you what you want to hear. Obligated to serve their audience.

You wouldn't have to trust. You should assume that someone who is just walking is not a threat to you. Also you mean psycopath which are, not a sociopath who just unable to empathize. Actually I guess by any logical definition you are both.

If you're not going to stand there and let me hit you have to shoot me just because I'm occupying the same space as you. Its either one or the other. You can't wait to find out you have to take action so much as walking on the same sidewalk as you. Otherwise your gun is fucking useless.
Look dumb ass, you are the one telling me that if I am walking down the street minding my own business that you will beat me to death with your quarter staff unprovoked. You have said that multiple times now. You would instigate the attack, start beating me and then almost daring me to be able to shoot you before you kill me. Dude you are insane. What reason can you give for your unprovoked attack on me?

Instead you watch the “real” news that makes you feel better that openly says they lie?

There is your problem right there. Just gotta admit it out loud like the propaganda network has had to in court several times.

What you watch are FAR from places with a journalistic process, they are just places that will tell you what you want to hear. Obligated to serve their audience.
I'll type slower for you this time so maybe you will comprehend it this time, I DON'T WATCH ANY TV OR STREAMING NEWS, NONE, NADA, ZIP, ZERO. Got it now?

Look dumb ass, you are the one telling me that if I am walking down the street minding my own business that you will beat me to death with your quarter staff unprovoked. You have said that multiple times now. You would instigate the attack, start beating me and then almost daring me to be able to shoot you before you kill me. Dude you are insane. What reason can you give for your unprovoked attack on me?
He isn't saying anything personal about doing anything to you. He's giving you hypotheticals about someone you perceive to be a threat. You're the one making it personal between you and him.

Just because some judges made a decision based on the letter of the law just tells us once again how dated the Constitution is.
This is not just "some judge," it's one step below the SCOTUS. This is the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals.

Nope, the Constitution is so out of date that we'd be better off scraping the damn thing and starting off. If we follow the letter of the law I want to be able to buy an Abrams Tank. Grenades. Mines. And that's ignoring that the way the Constituion is written we are in violation trying to stop foriegn nations from obtaining nukes. I'm not saying we should at least discourage Iran but that doesn't mean we aren't in violation.
Why don't you move to Mexico or to Iran where they have no constitution?

“In doing so, the officials likely violated the First Amendment.”

Operative word is “likely.” That’s a lot of wiggle room to ultimately find there’s no there there
The word "likely" is there for a reason. It's the operative legal term justifying the injunction and a statement in the eyes of the court that the plaintiffs are "likely" to ultimately succeed at the SCOTUS level.

Back