5th Circuit Court Of Appeals Slaps Down Joe's Censorship Campaign

So as well as being homophobic you are a mother fucking liar too. Standard liberal. You should be proud of having no morals, that seems to be your standard.

After the last few years it takes a serious divide from reality to think libs are the ones without morals and who lie when the opposite is clearly the truth.

After the last few years it takes a serious divide from reality to think libs are the ones without morals and who lie when the opposite is clearly the truth.
The White House Spokesperson lies every day. The Democrat media lied every day about Trump and Russia for 5 years straight.

The White House Spokesperson lies every day. The Democrat media lied every day about Trump and Russia for 5 years straight.
I wish Republicans would point out lies since clearly they watch these press conferences. The Dems didn't lie about Trump and Russia which almost definitely actually happened by the way. Just because lost doesn't mean we were wrong.

So as well as being homophobic you are a mother fucking liar too. Standard liberal. You should be proud of having no morals, that seems to be your standard.
I see you are wholeheartedly embracing the court's newly minted constitutional right to obfuscate in this thread.

Side note: do you kiss your crotchfruit with that potty mouth?

I wish Republicans would point out lies since clearly they watch these press conferences. The Dems didn't lie about Trump and Russia which almost definitely actually happened by the way. Just because lost doesn't mean we were wrong.
The Durham report refuted all of it. None of it was true. Show me the proof that Trump was a Russian agent.

The Durham report refuted all of it. None of it was true. Show me the proof that Trump was a Russian agent.

The Mueller report more or less confirmed it though. The Durham report doesn't even refute it.

Last edited:
It takes no divide at all...You guys can't even discern the truth because you never use it.

Dude you lie so much, and so loud. because you expect people to back down. Sorry sonny I don't back down.

You don't need to back down because the reality is the reason you aren't interested in the opinions of others is because you know that you're on the wrong end of this. I never actually lie.

No we stick to it even when we know it would prudent to bend the truth. When your opponent offers on tricks and tricks you cannot continue with treats.
You LIED, that makes you a LIAR, plain an simple. Accept the truth, you threatened to beat me to death with your quarter staff for just walking by you on the sidewalk. Typical sociopathic behavior.

You don't need to back down because the reality is the reason you aren't interested in the opinions of others is because you know that you're on the wrong end of this. I never actually lie.
Your opinion is worthless because you are a LIAR.

Back