A Delicious Excercise

Re: Queue

bridgetkeeney said:
He twisted my long,
Dear Bridget,
This is a little off the subject, but do you have a rim?
MG
Ps. Does your dig bite?

Rain:
Cold heavy drops drummed against her bare skin. She danced glistering under the streetlight, bold, naked, unashamed. The sky was weeping, she was the sun.

Hair:
She played absently with the sticky mess that once had been tied up into a prude ponytail. There was nothing prude about semen and sweat.

His hair

I loved brushing his hair with long gentle strokes then holding it like reins as he plowed me and I burst forth like a flooding river.

Next: teeth

teeth

His teeth inexorably closed around the ripe flesh, juices squirting brightly onto his tongue, the strawberry red contrasting sharply against the white enamel. -- 23

Thankyou all for keeping this game going. It is really a lot of fun to participate. Even more fun to read!

Re: Re: Queue

MathGirl said:
Dear Bridget,
This is a little off the subject, but do you have a rim?
MG
Ps. Does your dig bite?

A what? .... ;)

That is not my dog.

For the thread:

I urged him to mark me on my inner thigh with his strong teeth. Tomorrow, I would press my fingers against the bruise and smile.

:rose: b

He smiled up at her, the zipper still in his teeth, as he pulled it down slowly, letting her breasts escape the tight vinyl dress.

(25)

fragrance

Her fragrance was so intoxicating he was trapped like a bee to sweet nectar and drunk beyond reason so that he could not stop drinking at her fount.

Hmm... let's see (hope this is what was meant)

She was crushed against him by acceleration, her hand grasping and quickly rubbing him to erection. The train stopped and she left, leaving him to wonder who she was.

Wordless encounter:

With a mischievous smile her glittering eyes captured mine. She slided over a napkin, before her friends dragged her away. 88, it said. Her room?

In the Dark and Wordless

I brushed against him in the darkness and asked him for a cigarette; when he lit a match I gasped at the fire in his eyes just before he kissed me and drowned in the blackness of his promise.

-------------
Lime: no, I say no one's disqualified. Choose a topic when you're next about. Perdita

glad to see you're back in fine form, MG.

He watched through her window as her hands released the tension from her glistening body.

tongue-tied in the rose garden.

Wordless Fragrance.

While primroses shed their perfume onto the denim of her jeans she smiled an invitation, sweet pale breasts flashing in the sun left no doubt that she was sincere.

Wooee! Talk about cutting it close! 29 words

Next theme.. Turbulence

They sat in the navigator's chair, helpless in their ecstasy, as the turbulence kept his cock slamming up into her soaked pussy.

(22)

Next subject:

My response to wordless encounter:

Touch, pulsating caress, working through me, in me, amongst my senses. Oh, head back, moaning, accepting, feeling, smothering in delight.

My response to turbulence:

Quivers, shudders, grasping the seat handles, holding on tight. Slammed with sensations, frightened, intimidated, wet with fear. Calmed, it is done.

Hey, is there a word count? Next subject:Antique glass door handle

Hugs,
Wantonica:rose:

Breaking and Entering

Forced to lean forward, her trembling hands grasped tighter onto the antique glass door handle as he forced his way into her; taking his pleasure in whatever way he wished.

Wordcount: 30

Antique glass door handle
Oh, My, God. You want me to put that where?!

somebody had to do it - sorry, Perdita

for using the micro-type in the line.

You, I'm never sorry for knowing you.

(trumpets sound when I hear your name - is that the angels calling?)

Antique glass door handle

He phoned to tell her to take off her knickers and and rub her plump minge against the antique glass door handle while telling him everything she felt until it became impossible to speak.

Next: up against a wall

Back