A Delicious Excercise

Covering some ground and pushing the word limit to the limit (unless I miscounted)...

Turbulence:
"We'll be experiencing some heavy turbulence", the captain warned. Janice froze. Not that too! With a butt vibrator and that japanese shit up her pussy, she was gonna just die!
(30)

Antique glass door handle:
The carefully curved door handle looked just like the carefully curved back of the woman lying inside. She smiled at him. He turned the handle. A wonderful night awaited him.
(30)

Up against a wall:
The painting behind her had come off it's hook. If the stranger let up his relentless pounding of her aching body now, it would fall. She prayed he never would.
(30)

stiletto heels

after Gauche (read his latest 600-word Snippettsville story, Denoument):

Standing like a ballet dancer I raised my leg en attitude and caught the waist of his trousers with my stiletto heel tearing them down in one swift move while cupping his balls tenderly so he wouldn't be afraid.

Re: stiletto heels

perdita said:
after Gauche (read his latest 600-word Snippettsville story, Denoument):

Standing like a ballet dancer I raised my leg en attitude and caught the waist of his trousers with my stiletto heel tearing them down in one swift move while cupping his balls tenderly so he wouldn't be afraid.

god woman. :D For once I'm almost speechless. (I have a weakness for shoes and intelligence) You seem to push my limit.

For a woman in stiletto heels she moved quite swiftly. I was on the ground before I realized what had happened.

Re: Re: stiletto heels

destinie21 said:
god woman. :D For once I'm almost speechless.

LOL. Dest, you crack me up. You, speechless? No way. ;)

Perd :kiss:

Re: stiletto heels

Originally posted by perdita [B[/B]
Dear Perdita,
Is there a special shop in SF where you can buy those shoes with the rounded heels?
MG

Re: Re: stiletto heels

MathGirl said:
Dear Perdita, Is there a special shop in SF where you can buy those shoes with the rounded heels?
Don't know Maths, I like to leave welts.

Dommette Perdita

stiletto heels

She looked like...what? A whore. Debauchery walking. The outrageous makeup, the surreal combination of silk, lace, leather, bare skin and..and how would she ever walk in those shoes?!
(again, 30)

With blades as fine as any from Toledo those feigning, fawning, frightening, cowardly assassins, those backstabber, those dissemblers took the name "Stilleto Heels" and made it their own.

Gauche

With apologies to Gauchie.........

With bawds as fake as any from Toledo, Ohio, those fainting, fisting, flatulating, cowardly assistants, those buttstabbers, those douchebags took the name "Round Heels" and made it their own.
MG

Re: Re: Re: stiletto heels

perdita said:
LOL. Dest, you crack me up. You, speechless? No way. ;)

Perd :kiss:

I said almost :D

in anycase I started my vows which I was putting way off.
because your comment triggered something.

I want to talk until I can't breathe, because you leave me breatheless, then breathe in just to breathe all of you back into me. (it's a start)

ps: am I going crazy? Sometimes I have this crazy notion when I see a greenlight. Like I want to walk into the street just dying to get hit by a car. Just so I can wake up with amenisia and get transported to some third world country for treatment and meet up with K just to fall in love in a different language to see if it feels the same.:confused:

I've never been romantic in fact I laugh in the general direction of romance but now this?:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Destinie21:
I want to talk until I can't breathe, because you leave me breatheless, then breathe in just to breathe all of you back into me.

A good start - and romantic. And there's nothing at all wrong with romantic - especially in this case.

If there's nothing wrong with being romantic why do I feel the urge to go into fits of dry heaves when I see other people displaying it:confused: :D

Dest, gurl, judging from the above few posts I'd say you need to start a thread on this (you'll get lots of responses). Seems to me you're starting the usual pre-wedding jitters, no bad really.

Do leave this thread for its original intent, OK?

your galpal, Perdita :kiss:

Hey Perdita,

Love the gondola! I want to talk about Eating Bratwurst .

It enters my mouth, roundness of the tip savory, lips wrapped snugly around. Drawing in, a large lot invades my mouth before the bit is claimed. On contact, juices flow.

(30 words)

Hugs,
Wantonica :rose:

Wantonica said:
Hey Perdita, Love the gondola!
You should have met the gondolier, Wanton One. ;)

I'm bowing out here, bratwurst erotic? Not!

Perdita Veneziana :rose:

perdita said:
You should have met the gondolier, Wanton One. ;)

I'm bowing out here, bratwurst erotic? Not!

Perdita Veneziana :rose:

Loved Italy! And brats not erotic? It must be the full-blooded German in me... damn better than a hot dog (yuck).

Chuckles,
Wantonica:rose:

24 words of metaphorical horniness for bratwurst

The savoring like a babbling brook was delightful and headed towards a growing rushing stream that would climax and cascade into juicy cacophonous chaos.

Last edited:
B.R.A.T.W.U.R.S.T.

Hmmmm....bratwurst, that's a tough one...okay..

Baby Roll Around This Way Under Reggie's Slit Tickler.

There. What? Isn't the game to make a sentence out of bratwurst...oh, nevermind...

Re: B.R.A.T.W.U.R.S.T.

markyoni said:
Hmmmm....bratwurst, that's a tough one...okay..

Baby Roll Around This Way Under Reggie's Slit Tickler.

There. What? Isn't the game to make a sentence out of bratwurst...oh, nevermind...

I was just waking up when I wrote that... I was sleepy.. let me fix.

The bratwurst brought back the memory of him moaning and I tasting his juicy and delightful treat at the ferris wheel.

Last edited:
Wantonica said:
I want to talk about Eating Bratwurst .

It enters my mouth, roundness of the tip savory, lips wrapped snugly around. Drawing in, a large lot invades my mouth before the bit is claimed. On contact, juices flow.

(30 words)

Hugs,
Wantonica :rose:

How something so white, that before it was cooked made one think of a condom encased detached member could drive the woman to such heights of desire, he had no idea. She must be his for life!

I know, busted for exceeding the limit. But you must understand, Brats are a passion of mine. Tonight for my birthday dinner I will be outside slow cooking Original Johnsonville Brats for over an hour. Then soaking them in a pot of beer, onions and butter for another hour. So thinking, Turbulence, Up Against the Wall. Glass doorknobs and Chocolate kisses, I offer . . .

Why was she upset when he told her the home made, Chocolate Kiss decorated cake would leave less room for Brats?

The turbulence of the air at the end of the second inning made her grateful she had never been a Cubs fan and currently was not The Cubs Fan fan.

Later, he entered the bedroom to find her backed up against the wall, tossing his pillow to him suggesting he shut the door on his way back to the sofa.

Thanking those that bumped up this thread,
OnD

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=135309

Old&Alive, thank you for this (lovely), and for your post re. cyber communications. Now you must pick the next topic, please.

Perdita :rose:

perdita said:
Old&Alive, thank you for this (lovely), and for your post re. cyber communications. Now you must pick the next topic, please.

Perdita :rose:

Hmmmmm,

Coffee table

OnD

She lifted the Mapplethorpe book from the coffe table and wished she could taste all the beautiful models and their flesh.

21 model words on the coffee table... Here's the next topic:

clay

Squishing. Dark clay oozing. Forming and playing as a child. Hardening, sculpted into a dong. Many women shall pleasure from this mold.

22 words

Back