A new day for The Outriders (dnd ttrpg PM Siobhan before joining to see if she can handle another)

Changing his mind, and seeing Nuada and Bubbles with the woman who had been tied to the altar, Trilan cast Feather Fall on all of them, soon landing to his feet on the ground below

Last edited:
Nuada helps the woman and Bubbles thru the window. Tells the woman to hang on to him and remain quiet and jumps, he floats down scanning the area as he drops and lands nimbly. "Thanks for that Trilan that made it a lot simpler" . "Back over the wall is favourite no? " he says waiting for Bubbles to jump. He glances at the rope work on the priestess, "A bit utilitarian for my tastes" he whispers to Trilan

Bubbles hesitates and has one last quick look around before jumping out of the window after them while saying a silent prayer to her god hoping that she will land safely.

Trilan gives Nuada a respectful nod and a smile. “Eh, I didn’t think she deserved the fun stuff.” He glances between the two tall folk. “Shall we get her somewhere quiet?”

"We need to be out of her double quick, I vote for over the wall and away, do not fancy chancing the main gate" He drops to his knees infront of Bubbles "you were brilliant" giving her a hug "but I will need the rope back" he pulls at the knots and the bindings come loos the rope drops to the floor

Khadija clears her throat "we can't walk through town with a bound up priestess and a naked gnome." She gestures at Bubbles "I can explain the one but not the other." She looks over to Nuada "i hope you didn't leave the rest of her things inside."

"No its all in her pack. I am a pervert but not a total idiot. Oh shit Bubbles you did pick up you back pack. So how do we get her " he nods at the priestess "over the wall. As I do not fancy our chances at the gate"

Trilan tapped his chin. “Feather Fall only works going down, unfortunately, but I’ve got the magic to cast it again in case you want to try something and it goes poorly…”

Bubbles turns around to show that she has her backpack before shrugging it off to the ground and quickly fishing her clothes out and getting dressed as quickly as possible. She doesn’t even worry about her under clothes and just throws on something to cover her up as doesn’t want to waste precious time and just wants to get out of here.

“Could we send up the tall people to the top of the wall… then tie up the bitch… pull her up and push her over the other side?”

Bubbles straightens her robe

Khadija arches an eyebrow "the tall people? oh cause we're tall we have to do all the lifting?" She smirked "I think its a fine idea, but one we need to implement swiftly. You two get dressed while Nuada and I scramble up."
The thief and the Paladin easily made their way to the top of the wall. The group had to be quiet, as a few revelers came around the side of the house, but a moment or two later they disappeared into the house again. Nuada was able to hoist the priestess and Khadija had ahold of her as they made their way back over the wall, unnoticed for now. This was a nice neighborhood though, and they'd not escape notice for long.

Bubbles looks over at Trilan “are you able to turn her invisible or polymorph or something so we can avoid detection?”
She pulls on her backpack and looks up at the wall preparing herself for the climb ahead.

I am not,” Trilan admits sheepishly. “I was more of a battlemage than a support mage. I can sling firebolts all day, but I’m learning that my repertoire is a bit limited for this new life as an adventurer.”

Nuada
uses the rope to help Trilan and Bubbles scale the wall and get down to the other side

"ok Khadija lead the way. What is the quickest wat to the temple?"

Last edited:
Khadija hmmms Down through that neighborhood there is the river. We could get a boat." She looks around, then down at the gnome "you're a wizard. can't you you know, buy new spells or something?"

Trilan rolls his eyes. "Yeah, I'll just ask this evil cult to pause their plan so I can have a shopping day," he teases.

"Way to go Trilan tease the lady with a sword that is bigger than you" Nuada says "I vote for the boat, if the evil sexy lady causes problems can always dunk her to shut her up"

Trilan smirks at Nuada. "Well, the joke would be on her if she gets mad enough to fight me about it. That'd just get me hard."

"And then there would not be enough blood for both heads" Nuada sniggers

"Good point!" he admits cheerfully, and reaches up to pat Khadija on the thigh. "Try not to be too sexy until we get to safety." He turns and points right between Bubbles' eyes. "That goes for you too, gorgeous," he adds with faux sternness.

Bubbles goes bright red with embarrassment and starts to walk off in the direction they were planning to go hoping that the others would quickly catch up. She shakes her head and takes a few deep breaths of the fresh outside air and keeps an eye out for any potential danger as she doesn’t trust anyone or anything anymore…

Nuada catches up with Bubbles. "He was only having a bit of fun Bubbles. We have just survived combat pretty much all in one piece thanks to you. He sees you as one of the party and we joke around a lot. Never know when you won't survive a fight. You did really well back there and I hope that one day you can find it in you to forgive me for the bondage and making you beg to climax".

Bubbles stops and looks up at Nuada.
“I really don’t want to talk about it right now… can we just focus on the task? We need to get out of here and to somewhere safe before someone sees….”
She then turns around and continues to walk…before softly muttering… “God I need a drink…”

Nuada offers Bubble his pocket flask "Careful it would strip hairs of a troll"

Bubbles hesitates for a moment…
“As much as I want it now I probably should wait until we are safe… I’m pretty sure just smelling what’s in this would be enough to make me drunk…”

Nuada shrugs and puts the flask away. "I hope that you will stay with the group after this is over"

Back