a quicky on the silly voting thing

sweetsubsarahh said:
I just read and voted. It's lengthy, well-written, sweet and romantic even when uncomfortably realistic.

Maybe putting a link to that specific story on your sig will help the computer challenged locate it?

But my dear Og, you do realize your characters don't have sex in the first paragraph (or even the first sentence!)

What on earth were you thinking?

Perhaps the voting readers were expecting one of the "I'm cummmmmmmmmiiiinggggg!" genre?

:)

Thank you for this. I have put a link in my sig.

"Uncomfortably realistic" is a good description of parts of it. Why not, even in 'Romance'?

The rating is rising and I appreciate the feedback and comments. Some people seem to like it.

I have just submitted my next entry "E-mail Valentine". Just for Dampy it is short - about 1,000 words. Sex? I added a little but there isn't much except in the mind.

Og (off to read the other entries. Two from me is enough.)

oggbashan said:

"Uncomfortably realistic" is a good description of parts of it. Why not, even in 'Romance'?

The rating is rising and I appreciate the feedback and comments. Some people seem to like it.

I have just submitted my next entry "E-mail Valentine". Just for Dampy it is short - about 1,000 words. Sex? I added a little but there isn't much except in the mind.

Og - you are very welcome!

I need to read some of the other submissions in this contest. I do wonder if some voters are expecting a romance novel series of events?

(If so, in a word . . . ick.)

oggbashan said:

Og,

Your link works and I saw SV yesterday on the contest page, but it isn't on the contest page today unless there is a second page, but there's no link to a second page!

Ann

Ann Vremont said:
Og,

Your link works and I saw SV yesterday on the contest page, but it isn't on the contest page today unless there is a second page, but there's no link to a second page!

Ann

Just checked. Squirrel Valentine is still there.

The stories get moved around because it is fairer than alphabetical order.

Og

oggbashan said:

Og

*Gasp*

So that means my next contest entry Aardvark's Anal Adventure won't be listed FIRST???

That's just wrong!

:D

(Actually, I didn't realize they did that! You learn something new . . . )

sweetsubsarahh said:
*Gasp*

So that means my next contest entry Aardvark's Anal Adventure won't be listed FIRST???

That's just wrong!

:D

Not even if you put a line of asterisks or numbers at the beginning.

Sorry.

Og

giggle

shereads said:
Oh no, not at all. For Valentine's Day, us readers are lookiing for "I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv you!"

probably more like "I Lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve you, how about a Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck".
followed 3.32 minutes later by, "OhhhhhhhhhhhhhhGodddddddddddddddI'mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmCummingggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!".

these are lit readers after all dear:devil: :D

Originally posted by oggbashan

Og

Actually, stupid me, the reason I didn't see it is that my system was caching. Not used to my home system doing that--one at work does it all the time because the servers cache.

Now to go and read it.

Ann

Re: giggle

LorriLove said:
probably more like "I Lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve you, how about a Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck".
followed 3.32 minutes later by, "OhhhhhhhhhhhhhhGodddddddddddddddI'mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmCummingggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!".

these are lit readers after all dear:devil: :D

How about "I lovvvvvvvvve to cummmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!";)

oggbashan said:
I have just submitted my next entry "E-mail Valentine". Just for Dampy it is short - about 1,000 words.

I luuuuuuuuuuvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv yyoooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuu!! :D

(I need to finish mine :( )

Valentine's Story:

I'm cummmmmmmingggggg because I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv you

Fetish Valentine's Story:

I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv your shoooooooooooooooooooooes

Nonconsent Valentine's Story:

You know you lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv it you sluuuuuuuuuuuuut

Back