A reader asks about story scores & feedback

I like the feedback.

Of course it's nice if somebody tells you your story is great.

But it's just as good to get advice to make it better. I do not change my story immediately, but do store the advice for the next time.

Hate mail? Not till today, no.

Does that mean my smut is not smutty enough? :(

Anal

Maggie 2002 says:

1. He pulls out of her anal passage and finishes up in her vagina.
2. He spits or runs his member up and down her wetness and then with no other preparation rams and they always ram it in to this deep dark hot tight place.

Going from her ass to her mouth is almost as bad. When I read about this or see it in a movie, it always bothers me also, especially if the woman is anally inexperienced. This is more what it should be:

Karen's hands were still holding her cheeks open and I moved her hands inward so her fingers were just inside her rosebud and told her to pull herself open slightly. When she did this, I squeezed some jelly into the hole and onto my middle finger, then pushed the finger into the opening and started moving it around to cover all the sides. This was a whole new tube of jelly and I was prepared to use as much as necessary, because it is much better to use more than is needed rather than not enough so I added more for good measure. When Karen's ass was thoroughly greased inside and around the hole where I would be penetrating, I applied the lubricant to my cock, most heavily on the tip. When I was satisfied that both ass and cock were ready, I moved Karen's hands back so she was just spreading her cheeks, and prepared to enter.

"Okay, Karen", I told her. "There will be some pain. If you feel a sharp pain, tell me, and I will stop and back out because the pain will mean that something is wrong. A dull pain is normal and it is from stretching you, and it should evolve into pleasure. I will go very slowly, and you let me know how it feels. Are you ready now?"

"Go ahead, George. I trust you not to hurt me, and I really want to do this."

With my right hand, I held Karen's well-greased sphincter open and with my left hand, I guided my cock. The tip slipped in easily, and I moved the fingers of my left hand around to be sure that no loose skin was caught anywhere. When I was satisfied that everything was clear, I slowly pushed a fraction of an inch into Karen's ass. "How does that feel?" I asked her. "Does it hurt?"

"A little. No, now it feels good. Just at first, it hurt a little but now it feels good. Don't stop. I like it. Mmmm, that feels better all the time."

Karen was reacting as I had expected. Once again I moved my fingers around inside her ass, beside my cock. Finding nothing wrong, I eased about another inch into Karen's tight, gorgeous ass.

"Oooo, that feels better all the time. Keep going. I really like this. I can feel myself opening up and it feels really good. Mmmm, more."

I gave her more, but only about an inch. Most of my cock had not entered her ass because I didn't want Karen to get hurt or have any pain. I would keep putting more in as long as she wanted it, but so far I had entered less than the length of my middle finger. I eased another inch of my cock into Karen's ass.

"Oooo, God, that feels goooood. I never dreamed it would feel this good. Is it all the way in yet?"

"No, Karen. I'm only about halfway in. I'm going very slowly because I don't want to hurt you. Do you want more?'

"Oh, yes. Yes. Your cock feels so good in my ass, I want more." I eased another inch in. "Oh, God, keep doing that, It feels so good, I love it. Fuck my ass really good, George."

That was my intention and I slowly slid the rest of my cock into Karen's ass. "My whole cock is in your ass now and I'm going to start fucking you. How do you like it so far?"

"Wonderful. I really love it. Fuck me really good."

I slowly backed my cock halfway out and applied more KY Jelly, then I slowly thrust it all the way back in. With the additional lubrication, my cock slipped in easily although Karen's ass was very tight.

"Owooo, God, that is so good. It's wonderful. Keep fucking me, George. I love it. I love it."

I did keep fucking her, with slow strokes and my cock going all the way in and back out. The jelly had liquefied, and was providing a splendid lubricant, and my cock slipped in and out easily but I took it slowly because I wanted it to last. Karen was moaning and enjoying having her ass fucked so much that I didn't know if she could cum from it or if I would need to play with her clit. One way or another, I wanted Karen to get on her knees because I was sure she would want to be more active, and I would be able to reach her clit better.

Not all women would enjoy it as much as Karen is, of course, but I like to think this is how it should be.

Re: Anal

Boxlicker101 said:
Maggie 2002 says:

1. He pulls out of her anal passage and finishes up in her vagina.
2. He spits or runs his member up and down her wetness and then with no other preparation rams and they always ram it in to this deep dark hot tight place.

I always boil my dick for ten minutes after anal. It seems to do the trick.

---dr.M.

I hesitated to add to this thread 'cause I only have two stories up, but I'm bored just now, so what the heck. ;)

I confess to being rather pleased with my scores, and doing some compulsive score-checking, at first. Once both stories passed over the number of votes they needed to "qualify" (25 for the holiday and 50 for t'other), I stopped checking. Not sure why, really. The last few times I've "checked" my scores, it was because I mis-clicked on my bookmarks. But my scores can rise or fall and I don't think I'll care much either way.

I was really happy to get an "H" on my 2nd story, though I knew it would be short-lived (and it was).

I've been disappointed that the feedback hasn't really been all that helpful. Sure, it's nice to know that someone, erm, enjoyed the story, but I'd prefer some constructive criticism. I haven't yet gotten any negative feedback, which I suppose is good.

As for why I write...it's because something makes me do it. A story in my head tells me it needs to be written. So I do it. I have no idea if I'll ever write anything for Lit again. I hadn't intended to write anything at all in the first place. Those two stories just leapt up in my head, all unbidden. *shrug*

Really what I need to have leap up in my head is ways of finishing my dissertation. *sigh*

Back to it now. I'll hope to stay awake. (It is bad when one's own dissertation puts one to sleep, isn't it?)

Re: Re: Re: Anal

whispering_surrender said:
Dear god. *pounds head on keyboard to drive out mental image*

Whisper :rose:

We have dicks boiling and heads pounding...I think I'd better stop this before someone gets hurt.

Back