Aft Nacelle (discussion all things sci-fi)

I kind of liked that. It says to me that he had a different life after(?) the Enterprise. I can't see Riker or Troi calling him "JL" but it suits her character.

Now, was she vaping weed?

I assume it'll be some space-y version of weed, but yeah, I got that impression.

I like the JL, too. We saw throughout TNG (and most prominently in the films) Picard beginning to loosen up and become more comfortable with people.

I assume it'll be some space-y version of weed, but yeah, I got that impression.

I like the JL, too. We saw throughout TNG (and most prominently in the films) Picard beginning to loosen up and become more comfortable with people.

A little Saurian Skunkweed? Rigelian Red? Or, I know: Vulcan Homegrown (how do you think they get so calm).

The ultimate sci-fi drink is the Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster.

1769930957.jpg

Most think of Troi’s boobs...and forget that she has a great ass, too!

Good shout, a trilogy in 5 parts (+ one by another)

Surprised no one mentioned the Cantina bar.

Callahan's Cross-time Saloon (I wrote about "God's Blessing" in the B&B Speakeasy in BDSM)

As for the Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster: I can't get that Old Janx Spirit at my local liquor store.

And, an unanswered question from TOS: Does Klingon Nerve Gas make a good mix with Scotch?

Callahan's Cross-time Saloon (I wrote about "God's Blessing" in the B&B Speakeasy in BDSM)

As for the Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster: I can't get that Old Janx Spirit at my local liquor store.

And, an unanswered question from TOS: Does Klingon Nerve Gas make a good mix with Scotch?

TOS Klingons were very human like, so if it's an early vintage I'd say we're probably ok. Something that Worf could drink, maybe less so.

I can't decide if the TIE Fighter roar or Luke's lightsaber activating is the best Star Wars sound.

I can't decide if the TIE Fighter roar or Luke's lightsaber activating is the best Star Wars sound.

Chewie roaring... A hurt/upset Wookiee will stay in your heart longer than either of those.

(There's such a thing as Wookieepedia!)

Does anyone else think Daisy Ridley (Rey) is ridiculously cute? Like, she's probably really attractive and sexy, but you just can't see any of that because she's adorable as all get-out?

I checked that and got a little sad (not watched ep4 at present) ... thought you’d found the one of Jeri poking her head out of the Tardis.

Wait?! What? I know nothing about this... off to find it, x

Seven's a babe !

I loved the first replies, Doctor from voyager, and Gordie leForge

Did anyone see matrix4 is in production.

Back