AH Fantasies: An AH chain story

It is submitted. :) I had this written a while back so am happy to have it in the chain early. I didn't use everyone this time around, but since I am down for one more story on my own and Dark and I are doing one together, I hope those not in this first one will be patient and remember there are two more coming. :D

I'm behind on my reading at the moment, need to read the last two yet. :eek:

Trom, you will be very happy to hear I finally got off my lazy ass and fact-checked/edited mine...Xenosaga is now officially in the hands of the divinities of Lit :D

We'll see if it gets through...

deathlynx said:
Trom, you will be very happy to hear I finally got off my lazy ass and fact-checked/edited mine...Xenosaga is now officially in the hands of the divinities of Lit :D

We'll see if it gets through...
lol, uh, I think you may have posted this in the wrong thread DL. :p

Uhm . . . we're not done yet. We keep getting distracted. I think it might have something to do with writing sex. :devil: :eek:

Fusionnée said:
Uhm . . . we're not done yet. We keep getting distracted. I think it might have something to do with writing sex. :devil: :eek:
or lack of writing it. :rolleyes:

Fallenfromgrace said:
:eek: PFFFFT! it seems Abs and Vana have swapped bodies...;)...or maybe...nope...not saying it- you have active enough imaginations ;)
Abs has been known to take over bodies. :devil:

Back