AH Fantasies: An AH chain story

My heart just swelled a little bit to see the picture in the sig fade from one to the other. :rose: I'm a weepy sap.

Nirvanadragones said:
All three of us?

Oh dear, now even she's getting confused. Darling, no matter how much you want Fussionee to be a real person, there's still only two of you. This is beginning to remind me of Zaphod fucking with his own brain.

MagicaPractica said:
Oh dear, now even she's getting confused. Darling, no matter how much you want Fussionee to be a real person, there's still only two of you. This is beginning to remind me of Zaphod fucking with his own brain.
And add Sam. :cathappy:

I got invited to play!! :nana:

Here are my stats:

Elizabeth West
Height: 5'0
Hair: Reddish brown, very curly, down to midback
Eyes: Blue Green
Weight: Decreasing :D
Persona: Seems sweet on the outside but is really the auditor bitch from hell.
Orientation: Straight

Count me in!

elizabethwest said:
I got invited to play!! :nana:

Here are my stats:

Elizabeth West
Height: 5'0
Hair: Reddish brown, very curly, down to midback
Eyes: Blue Green
Weight: Decreasing :D
Persona: Seems sweet on the outside but is really the auditor bitch from hell.
Orientation: Straight

Count me in!
Yay, fresh meat. :D :devil:

I'd like to write another chapter if that's ok. Got a great idea that can use everybody. :D

Trombonus said:
I'd like to write another chapter if that's ok. Got a great idea that can use everybody. :D

Sure thing. I'll add you to the schedule. Do you mind being put in the place of one of mine? I'm having problems with what I originally intended to write, so I'm not sure I can do three.

CrimsonMaiden said:
Sure thing. I'll add you to the schedule. Do you mind being put in the place of one of mine? I'm having problems with what I originally intended to write, so I'm not sure I can do three.
When would it be?

Trombonus said:
When would it be?

I seem to have never added the third... but at this point, I'm not even sure I could do the two. May 7th or 21st. If those are too early, I'll just add you to the end.

CrimsonMaiden said:
I seem to have never added the third... but at this point, I'm not even sure I could do the two. May 7th or 21st. If those are too early, I'll just add you to the end.
I could do the 21st. :) I'm working on my first one as we speak, so that might work out well. :)

elizabethwest said:
I can't get laid in RL or in fiction. What does that say about me? :eek:
Welcome to the club. :rolleyes: Of course you could always right your own. ;)

Back