Amazonian Roll Call

Angeline said:
My aunt had to have that reduction surgery cause she was tilting forward and wrecking her back. She isn't otherwise heavy either--just chesty.

Bingo !!

:rose:

WickedEve said:
I'm kind of excited now. Not sure if it's the sherpa or Homer.
You write the poem. :)

sweet lailani and slurpin sherpani
guides in the Him-a-lay-hers
dealing with climbers
and tibetan old timers
all clothed in pre-rented yak furs

I was just under 2 meters (6' 6 3/4") at my prime and just over 100 Kg (220 lbs). I'm now down to about 6' 5", but the weight is the same. It has just gone south a bit. :rolleyes: Here is what I looked like way back in the 60's:

Waterski01.jpg

Rybka said:
I was just under 2 meters (6' 6 3/4") at my prime and just over 100 Kg (220 lbs). I'm now down to about 6' 5", but the weight is the same. It has just gone south a bit. :rolleyes: Here is what I looked like way back in the 60's:

Waterski01.jpg
Oh, you tasty fish!

Let's see an up-to-date photo. :catgrin:

I lost mine after breastfeeding the first time, but they came back after the second. hmm.

So, when you say "this time" does that mean you are preggers? How far along?

EriAliSaa said:
I lost mine breast feeding. After my second I lost a cup size. This time I think their getting bigger. Last few weeks my hubby has been teasing me about my areolas. He says their big as pancakes. They aren't really. Maybe those cute little pancakes. Not the full size ones

WickedEve said:
Oh, you tasty fish!

Let's see an up-to-date photo. :catgrin:

wow you are right! Who do you think is on the other end of that rope, some chicky reeling him in, certainly!

a great photo, Rybka!

annaswirls said:
wow you are right! Who do you think is on the other end of that rope, some chicky reeling him in, certainly!

a great photo, Rybka!
Fish. It's what we want for dinner.
He looks like a 50s/60s movie star.

annaswirls said:
I lost mine after breastfeeding the first time, but they came back after the second. hmm.

So, when you say "this time" does that mean you are preggers? How far along?

Almost 27 weeks now. Hard to believe that its only going to be less than 3 months before we have another bouncing baby.... Doctor won't let me go passed 38 weeks. At the same time its also hard to believe that I have to lug this giant around for at least 11 more week!

It comes to fast or goes to slow :p

RhymeFairy said:
Mmhmmm, I hav'ta rub the pollen off my nose, while I skirt around the daises. :rolleyes: ;)

:devil:

Hon you can take anything and make it at least vaguely sexual can't you? Or is that just me reading everything with a dirty mind again?

Congratulations!

EriAliSaa said:
Almost 27 weeks now. Hard to believe that its only going to be less than 3 months before we have another bouncing baby.... Doctor won't let me go passed 38 weeks. At the same time its also hard to believe that I have to lug this giant around for at least 11 more week!

It comes to fast or goes to slow :p

champagne1982 said:
congratulations Eri. I hope all goes well. :rose:

Thanks Carrie. It has been up and down but everything is fine with the baby. I'm high risk for I see the perinatologist quite a bit. This will be the first that I've carried through the heat of the summer. Already there's been some yucky days.

But I'm excited too, never know, this might be our boy :D

Wasn't this thread about height and not pregnancy? lol

I'm 6'5". I was always the tallest person in my class in school. Of course, they were all small schools so I didn't have much competition.

For some reason, I've always ended up dating short women. I'm 38 and I would love to date a tall woman for a change. Someone who likes wearing sexy high heels would be a plus. lol.

With Beard -
attachment.php

Without beard (current) -
attachment.php

Attachments

• 0000.JPG
    0000.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 22
  • 0004[0].JPG
    0004[0].JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 19
Hi Too Tall! The beard makes you look taller :)

Wish I knew a tall single woman in St. Louis! We can't waste all of those inches on shorties!

My brother is 6'5" and is married to a woman who is 6'1" They are stunning and I love hanging out with them, I feel so NORMAL :) not that normal is necessarily a good thing, it is just easier to follow the conversation. In school I always felt like I was missing something with all of the typically heighted girls whispering below my canopy.

Too_Tall said:
I'm 6'5". I was always the tallest person in my class in school. Of course, they were all small schools so I didn't have much competition.

For some reason, I've always ended up dating short women. I'm 38 and I would love to date a tall woman for a change. Someone who likes wearing sexy high heels would be a plus. lol.

With Beard -
attachment.php

Without beard (current) -
attachment.php

annaswirls said:
My brother is 6'5" and is married to a woman who is 6'1" They are stunning and I love hanging out with them, I feel so NORMAL :) not that normal is necessarily a good thing, it is just easier to follow the conversation. In school I always felt like I was missing something with all of the typically heighted girls whispering below my canopy.

What size feet does she have and can she find shoes? You know, cute ones? That is one thing I hate about being tall. Clothes and shoes. Someone. Somewhere. Probably a man. Most likely one thats gay. Determined that women that aren't Lilliputians shouldn't have the cutest or sexiest clothes and shoes.

I know I get into battle mode when I see another Amazonian clothes and shoe shopping. Well for clothes and lingerie a lot of times my husband will pick up things as he sees them for me. He has great taste. It is sort of surprising. But shoes.... I see red when I see another woman shopping the same size. The unspoken 'Bitch, you better not be looking at the the ______ _____, or so help me God, I'll take you out!'

Previously posted by EriAliSaa:
What size feet does she have and can she find shoes? You know, cute ones? That is one thing I hate about being tall. Clothes and shoes. Someone. Somewhere. Probably a man. Most likely one thats gay. Determined that women that aren't Lilliputians shouldn't have the cutest or sexiest clothes and shoes.
You have that problem too? lol. It must be ten times as bad for tall women as for tall men. I can find pants at any department store (38W 34-36L) but the largest shirts they carry are almost always one size too small or are ugly. Big and tall stores suck. They are more expensive, carry much less variety, and rarely have anything truly stylish.

Previously posted by annaswirls:
Wish I knew a tall single woman in St. Louis! We can't waste all of those inches on shorties!
I wish you knew one too.

Back