An Ode to the Loser Who Slashed 4 Poems With a '1'

PatCarrington said:
i quit voting here long ago. i don't think it's productive for anyone, especially the writer. it's just a gimmick.

look how many people worry about it, simply because it's there. and to what productive end?

:rose:

I'm saving my votes to get a Popeil Pocket fisherman and a copy of "1001 party jokes"
It says I'll have them splitting their sides

neato eh??

Tathagata said:
I'm saving my votes to get a Popeil Pocket fisherman and a copy of "1001 party jokes"

neato eh??

neato AND productive.

morning, mass.

Tathagata said:

neato eh??
Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day; give him a 1001 party jokes and you've got a fish fry.

Tathagata said:

neato eh??

Oh! And I was gonna get you Jewish Jokes for the John for your birthday.

We actually had that in our bathroom. Do you know how frustrating it was to go in there and find *that's* the only reading material?

Never mind....

:eek:

Angeline said:

We actually had that in our bathroom. Do you know how frustrating it was to go in there and find *that's* the only reading material?

Never mind....

You think that's frustrating I once dated a guy who had a poster in his toilet with all the different shades of shit on it and what they meant!...

I shit you not!!...LOL...sorry couldn't resist the pun...
:D

Angeline said:

Never mind....

did it read right to left??
that'd screw up the whole " paper " thing wouldnt it??

Jennifer C said:
You think that's frustrating I once dated a guy who had a poster in his toilet with all the different shades of shit on it and what they meant!...

I shit you not!!...LOL...sorry couldn't resist the pun...
:D

did the spectrum go all the way from red to violet? :cool:

Tathagata said:
did it read right to left??
that'd screw up the whole " paper " thing wouldnt it??

when you write in hebrew, it's the right-handed people who get ink all over their pinkie knuckles.

that gives us left-handed minority a sick and special thrill, though i can't say i've ever seen anyone write in hebrew.

i think about it, though. :rolleyes:

PatCarrington said:
did the spectrum go all the way from red to violet? :cool:

The only colours on that poster were different shades of brown!!

It's like the toilets at Glastonbury... :D

It has taken me an hour and a half and a pot and a half of coffee to get through the PDF this morning. :eek:

I feel like I am driving around my neighborhood after a storm. "Jeez, look at that place! I knew putting a propane tank by the green house was a bad idea!"

Back