Annoncing my poem! You jey!

Sara Crewe said:
So agreeable today, Eluard. Well, if you insist. What flavour would you like first?

I threw a pie in someone's face once. An old boyfriend who dared me, said I didn't have the nerve to do it. I did. :D

It was very satisying, the act and eating lemon merengue pie off his face afterward.

This may be a nascent poem.

Eluard said:
You're…you're…you're — dethpicable!

I know. I drank an entire bottle of ACME Despicable Tonic this morning. It should be wearing off soon...

So, Ange said I should throw lemon meringue at you. That cool with you or did you want the coconut cream pie? I'm flexible.

Sara Crewe said:
I know. I drank an entire bottle of ACME Despicable Tonic this morning. It should be wearing off soon...

So, Ange said I should throw lemon meringue at you. That cool with you or did you want the coconut cream pie? I'm flexible.

Lemon Merengue sticks to the assultee in appetizing lumps. It's the merengue. Coconut cream would probably just slide off.

<looks back at my post and wonders where I said throw the pie at Eluard...>

Sara Crewe said:
So, Ange said I should throw lemon meringue at you.

Got any of that boo-meringue pie? — very popular down under! Yad love it!

bijou must be having a lie down after her Aw bubbies.

Eluard said:
Got any of that boo-meringue pie? — very popular down under! Yad love it!

bijou must be having a lie down after her Aw bubbies.

You wasccally wabbit, Eluard, you shan't be tricking me with any return to sender pies. Maybe we should move to pudding bombs. That might be extra sticky. Which again raises the question of flavour...

Bijou is probably having a lie down or plotting the downfall of the western world as we know it. It's one or the other. I would tend to go with the latter.

Ange you said it in your subconscious state of posting-ness. You should listen to it more often because it helps me in my shenanigans.

Sara Crewe said:
You wasccally wabbit, Eluard, you shan't be tricking me with any return to sender pies. Maybe we should move to pudding bombs. That might be extra sticky. Which again raises the question of flavour...

Bijou is probably having a lie down or plotting the downfall of the western world as we know it. It's one or the other. I would tend to go with the latter.

Ange you said it in your subconscious state of posting-ness. You should listen to it more often because it helps me in my shenanigans.

Your shenanigans do just fine without any help from me. Not that I wouldn't help. It's blueberry pie season here in Maine, you know. And blueberries are really good for you.

Angeline said:
Your shenanigans do just fine without any help from me. Not that I wouldn't help. It's blueberry pie season here in Maine, you know. And blueberries are really good for you.

You know — I think I could be talked into a blueberry pie!

Angeline said:

See, I am a bad person. I do not immediately think, "Oooo blueberries! They are good for you. I think Ooooooo blueberries!! What a great mess they would make."

Now it will all come to down to whether Eluard is wearing white or not.

Sara Crewe said:
See, I am a bad person. I do not immediately think, "Oooo blueberries! They are good for you. I think Ooooooo blueberries!! What a great mess they would make."

Is it past Labour Day?

The throwee has to be completely naked — that is my only condition.

Sara Crewe said:

Lol. I actually thought about how badly blueberries stain before I clicked the submit button. But Eluard seems to like the idea. Graham cracker crust, too, baby. Can Sara and I tag team this? Two pies at once? Stand up straight, now. :D

Eluard said:
Is it past Labour Day?

The throwee has to be completely naked — that is my only condition.

I think they turfed the labour day rule so you are safe.

Now, see, I never follow rules or conditions so I'm throwin', runnin' and hidin'.

Angeline said:
Lol. I actually thought about how badly blueberries stain before I clicked the submit button. But Eluard seems to like the idea. Graham cracker crust, too, baby. Can Sara and I tag team this? Two pies at once? Stand up straight, now. :D

This is getting to sound hot! But I insist on three — just 'cause I wouldn't want bijou to miss out!

Western world downfall in ten... nine... actually, had a late customer in the shop who wanted to talk. I really wanted to explain to him that there were clever people doing appetizing and hilarious things with pies and I would rather be watching them but I thought I'd try to be polite for a bit.

enough of that, though.

Make mine cherry. I'll go put the white dress on; it will be terribly artistic. I've always wanted to be a Jackson Pollock buffet.

Then I will strip and heave several pies at Eluard. I'm thinking Key Lime, actually.

bijou

Angeline said:

Oh, even better.

Now I'm throwin' and hidin' behind Ange.

Eluard said:
This is getting to sound hot! But I insist on three — just 'cause I wouldn't want bijou to miss out!

Well, ok but I think we should recite poetry while we do it. Not you. You should keep your mouth closed. Unless you're hungry. But I hate to sanction activities on this forum that don't connect to its purpose.

Oh and Sara wants a giraffe there. She'll explain why.

unpredictablebijou said:
Western world downfall in ten... nine... actually, had a late customer in the shop who wanted to talk. I really wanted to explain to him that there were clever people doing appetizing and hilarious things with pies and I would rather be watching them but I thought I'd try to be polite for a bit.

enough of that, though.

Make mine cherry. I'll go put the white dress on; it will be terribly artistic. I've always wanted to be a Jackson Pollock buffet.

Then I will strip and heave several pies at Eluard. I'm thinking Key Lime, actually.

bijou

I don't think I want to throw in reality. I want to smear. I am a smear-er.

Okay, I will throw and Ange will smear and then out of the goodness of my heart I will help everyone clean up. Bijou first 'cause she must be tired from her plotting.

Last edited:
OK so here's the deal — I put on white Christly robes and fling out my arms in sacrificial pose.

You three all dress up like Nathalie Wood in the pie fight at the end of The Great Race (if you've seen it you'll never forget it), and then on the count of three….

(I'll mention the licking off part when I think you're no longer paying attention!)

Eluard said:
OK so here's the deal — I put on white Christly robes and fling out my arms in sacrificial pose.

You three all dress up like Nathalie Wood in the pie fight at the end of The Great Race (if you've seen it you'll never forget it), and then on the count of three….

(I'll mention the licking off part when I think you're no longer paying attention!)

*whining* you said I could be naked.

Eluard said:

There was a boy in my high school who called me Natalie Wood. Personally, I never saw the resembalence, but if it makes you happy.

And I'm not sure about the Christ robes. Couldn't you wear a yarmulke instead? Just a yarmulke?

Here goes------------------------------------------------>

09282_Product_Image_Large_Graphic.jpg

unpredictablebijou said:
*whining* you said I could be naked.

Okay, Bijou gets to be naked all the time. 24/7.

And Eluard gets to be Christ-like but in a naked way.

Ange is going to be naked on a giraffe riding into the sunset. I put her riding into the sunset so EE doesn't hunt me down and shoot me.

Sara Crewe said:
I bet you say that to all the Grand Nymphs.

*laughing!* Well, this time I really mean it.

I can't remember. Is Eluard Christ-like in a naked way or naked in a Christ-like way?

I'm not dressin' up like Natalie Wood. I'd never pull it off. However, if you liked Lori Petty in Tank Girl...

Back