Annoncing my poem! You jey!

Sara Crewe said:
Okay, Bijou gets to be naked all the time. 24/7.

And Eluard gets to be Christ-like but in a naked way.

Ange is going to be naked on a giraffe riding into the sunset. I put her riding into the sunset so EE doesn't hunt me down and shoot me.

eagleyez is five feet away in our bed watching The Fugitive on tv. He just asked "What are you doing, honey?" I said "throwing pie at a naked poet." He just raised his eyebrow at me. He can do that. Just the one eyebrow.

Angeline said:
There was a boy in my high school who called me Natalie Wood. Personally, I never saw the resembalence, but if it makes you happy.

And I'm not sure about the Christ robes. Couldn't you wear a yarmulke instead? Just a yarmulke?

Here goes------------------------------------------------>

09282_Product_Image_Large_Graphic.jpg

OK on the yarmulke, but nix to those little wavy bits of hair at the sides. (I don't want to look like the guy out of Human League.) And maybe a white loin cloth.

As to the resemblance to Nathalie Wood — yes, that makes me very happy. But, hey, I know what you look like — so I insist that you wear your glasses.

EE can watch!

unpredictablebijou said:
*laughing!* Well, this time I really mean it.

I can't remember. Is Eluard Christ-like in a naked way or naked in a Christ-like way?

I'm not dressin' up like Natalie Wood. I'd never pull it off. However, if you liked Lori Petty in Tank Girl...

*grin* Uh huh.

Everything starts with naked so he is Christ-like but in a naked way. Do you think he knows how that story ends? I would have picked another person to play if it was me.

Yeah, I don't have Ms. Wood's dark eyes or hair. I'm going to be a little creeped out if Eluard has brown contacts and a brunette wig in his closet for us.

Angeline said:
Well, ok but I think we should recite poetry while we do it. Not you.

yes, that would be great — but it has to be a really bad poem and you all have to intone it in unison — like in a bad high school play.

I think we should film this!

Angeline said:
eagleyez is five feet away in our bed watching The Fugitive on tv. He just asked "What are you doing, honey?" I said "throwing pie at a naked poet." He just raised his eyebrow at me. He can do that. Just the one eyebrow.

I see you left out the naked giraffe riding...tsk tsk...

Sara Crewe said:
*grin* Uh huh.

Everything starts with naked so he is Christ-like but in a naked way. Do you think he knows how that story ends? I would have picked another person to play if it was me.

Yeah, I don't have Ms. Wood's dark eyes or hair. I'm going to be a little creeped out if Eluard has brown contacts and a brunette wig in his closet for us.

Oh I have more than that in my closet for you.

Eluard said:
OK on the yarmulke, but nix to those little wavy bits of hair at the sides. (I don't want to look like the guy out of Human League.) And maybe a white loin cloth.

As to the resemblance to Nathalie Wood — yes, that makes me very happy. But, hey, I know what you look like — so I insist that you wear your glasses.

EE can watch!

No, no sidecurls for you. I could never throw a pie at Hasidim.

And you said the magic words: "EE can watch!" We're much more exciting than Harrison Ford.

PS If I don't wear my glasses, my pie will likely fly right over your post and hit Tzara. Woopsie!

Sara Crewe said:
We don't like to take credit for him. Does that count?

If he's not I'm sure he's open to converting.

(Isn't it disconcerting that we can tell when there's someone in bijou's shop.)

Now back to the erotic details…

You people are about to make me miss dinner. The restaurant next door to the shop closes their kitchen at ten and I have fifteen minutes. Less, now. So I must dash and miss the rest of the pie fight.

I will be back later, wearing torn fishnets, and sporting a bra made of MX missile nosecones. Meantime, nobody get dressed or anything.

Gads, I hate this having-to-feed-myself business. It SO cuts into my playtime.

bijou

If Tzara wanders in, somebody explain my sig line to him.

Angeline said:
No, no sidecurls for you. I could never throw a pie at Hasidim.

And you said the magic words: "EE can watch!" We're much more exciting than Harrison Ford.

PS If I don't wear my glasses, my pie will likely fly right over your post and hit Tzara. Woopsie!

Don't think Tzara wouldn't like that. He'd pay to be in the right position.

Eluard said:
If he's not I'm sure he's open to converting.

(Isn't it disconcerting that we can tell when there's someone in bijou's shop.)

Now back to the erotic details…

Really? Do you think we could trade him?

How many players do you think we could get? Future draft choices?

unpredictablebijou said:
All about the bat-signal. And you, baby, are my latest mad, mad crush.

save me a pie *dashes out*

I will point to the sky if Tzara shows up. If he doesn't, scoot back to one of my earlier posts and I think you will be able to figure out how to do it.

Hmm, you did not say where the pie had to be...

Sara Crewe said:
Do you think he knows how that story ends? I would have picked another person to play if it was me.

the story ends with him living forever doesn't it? Or didn't you read that far?

(And if you tell me that the story ends with us all living forever then I'll definitely throw a pie or two back. There's nothing worse than that chirpy evangeligal optimism!)

Eluard said:
the story ends with him living forever doesn't it? Or didn't you read that far?

(And if you tell me that the story ends with us all living forever then I'll definitely throw a pie or two back. There's nothing worse than that chirpy evangeligal optimism!)

I'm Catholic. We never read the bible.

I dunno if I would go for the 'living forever' deal behind door number three. It comes with some added responsibilities that you might find tiring.

I am very far from a chirpy evangelistic optimist. Think more along the lines of a sarcastic and cynical realist who likes to make up her own endings and rules along the way. But you can throw a pie at me any way. I'm a good duck-er and a little hungry 'cause I missed dinner.

Eluard said:
Don't think Tzara wouldn't like that. He'd pay to be in the right position.
Hmmm.

You ever wandered into a party where all kinds of fun stuff seems to be happenin' and you have no fucking clue as to what the hell is going on?

Good. Then maybe you can relate to my current confusèd state.

From where I am standing, there seems to be a lot of whipped cream on the floor. At least, I hope it is whipped cream. I ain't tasting it to tell.

There also seems to be a lot of ribbons and streamers lying about. I either missed one hell of a party or the annual shareholders' meeting for Streamers 'R Us. I hope we re-elected the Board of Directors. The stock seems to be doing well, even in a down market.

Hey. On another note, someone said Bijou was naked. Was that just rumor (or rumour as our northerlies make it)? I hope not. I brought my camera this time. :)

Oh, yeah. This is a poemic thread. How about:
Write I iambic things. They sure are swell
though not depressing, I hope. I hope they tell
some stories prepossessing, lively, well.
My need is stories lift me out of hell.​

Tzara said:
Hmmm.

You ever wandered into a party where all kinds of fun stuff seems to be happenin' and you have no fucking clue as to what the hell is going on?

From where I am standing, there seems to be a lot of whipped cream on the floor. At least, I hope it is whipped cream. I ain't tasting it to tell.

There also seems to be a lot of ribbons and streamers lying about. I either missed one hell of a party or the annual shareholders' meeting for Streamers 'R Us. I hope we re-elected the Board of Directors. The stock seems to be doing well, even in a down market.

Hey. On another note, someone said Bijou was naked. Was that just rumor (or rumour as our northerlies make it)? I hope not. I brought my camera this time. :)

Bijou is naked but she had to go next door for dinner. Eluard is Christ or Christ-like and he started all of this. Uh huh, he did. Ange has a new pet giraffe and ee likes to watch her play fugitive.

Want some pie? *innocent blinks*

Tzara said:
Hmmm.

Do you — Mr Jones?

Eluard said:
Do you — Mr Jones?

...while you chat with Tzara, I'm just gonna go take a look in your closet. I've been wondering what's in there ever since you went all cryptic on me about it.

Back