Ashamed of being a Swede

Hi Pure,

You make several very good and well presented points.

To expand slightly then:

The hotel staff, to whom the initial complaint was made, were, as I understand it, practically terrified of the complaint. As I say, the Danish family in question, were held in very high esteem, as highly valued customers.

The local Police, as you suspect, probably had little evidence to go on, and indeed, no actual harm, other than emotional, came to the child, and perhaps, depending on local law, no crime may have been committed.

My original point was, that you asked for evidence to my claim that in Denmark, sexual child abuse is not illegal. I was simply trying to provide the evidence, on which I based my statement!

I can only tell you what the family members told me.

Little matter now, except to those children still suffering the abuse.

As far as the Danish man was concerned, he was moved from his hotel into another one, for his own protection.

This happily, after both male members of my family on the holiday, including the father of the little girl, caught him and beat him severely!

Funnily, the Spanish police took no action then either, but I don't think they were told!

Oh, and back to the original subject, I knew a kid at school, who used to wank off dogs!

Just thought I'd enlighten you all with that!

If Svenskaflicka didn't have me on ignore (poor love) she'd probably concur.

I have no idea what those Danes were thinking, but there's no way that I'm gonna excuse their behaviour!

Svenskaflicka said:
I have no idea what those Danes were thinking, but there's no way that I'm gonna excuse their behaviour!

That's not what I meant Svenska, sorry!

I meant you might be able to confirm/deny my thoughts on the Danish legality issue.

Hi Lew,

I think we're converging here.

Boxlicker makes a good point too about the laws, though it's hard to imagine that 'consensual sex' could be on the books with a five year old, except in some Islamic land.

I think perhaps another law besides about 'meeting' may be involved. The guardians of us all now have a law against "sexual touching." and "sexual touching with an object" so that if you hold a doll and use its hand to touch the kid's shoulder, and get off on it, you're gonna do hard time.

Age of consent laws and assault laws should do the trick, as well as abetting, conspiring, etc. laws.

Another old problematic area was the "corruption of minors' law.

Sub Joe said:
A vivid image has been conjored here. Please post something else on a completely different subject so I can obliterate the image.

You reminded me that when I was a kid, my friend's French bulldog used to jerk off on my leather satchel whenever I went round there after school.

That's the French Kennel Club for you. They tried to breed a foxhound and came up with the Basset Hound, then tried to copy the bulldog and ended up with a pugilistic canine best suited to bashing its bishop. And French Poodles! Whatever were they thinking?

Actually, I was always glad when that fellow decided to entertain his cat, because his other favourite habit was pointing loaded rifles at people. The glazed look in his eyes would vanish when the cat sat on his lap and, he had to put the rifle down which was a big bonus. I reckon these habits were all developed by early French explorers out of sheer necessity. If a bruin is charging at you at you and you're British, you have just one option: shoot the thing. But if you're a courier de bois and your powder is wet, you can always offer the bear a hand job. Sub, you have no idea how exciting it is to grow up in hillbilly land. Canada has such a rich history. There are reminders of it everywhere one turns.

Our engineering isn't quite up to Roman standards, and we don't have a Magna Carta or a Napoleonic Code, but we have a very cozy relationship with nature. The world frowns on our bestiality, yet we owe it so much. Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I'm going to jerk off those dangling bits and drink whatever comes out?" Or what about the first person to say, "I'm going to eat the next thing that comes out of that chicken's back passage?" Come to think of it, these things are too depraved even for the French. It must have been the bloody Belgians.

Hope these images are vivid enough to banish the nightmares.

Gary Chambers said:
That's the French Kennel Club for you. They tried to breed a foxhound and came up with the Basset Hound, then tried to copy the bulldog and ended up with a pugilistic canine best suited to bashing its bishop.

It may grow into an unnaturally ugly little dog, but as a puppy the French Bulldog is adorable. I met one recently at the local dog park, where I made the grave error of asking whether it was a cross between a piglet and a fruit bat. Here is a close approximation of the animal I met. Damn, it was cute. I wanted nothing to do with its bishop, however. To its credit, the puppy didn't seem to care about its bishop either. It was too busy unlacing people's shoes.

EDITED to add: Does it look a little like Truman Capote? Would it, if it had a panama hat?

Last edited:
shereads said:
It may grow into an unnaturally ugly little dog, but as a puppy the French Bulldog is adorable. I met one recently at the local dog park, where I made the grave error of asking whether it was a cross between a piglet and a fruit bat. Here is a close approximation of the animal I met. Damn, it was cute. I wanted nothing to do with its bishop, however. To its credit, the puppy didn't seem to care about its bishop either. It was too busy unlacing people's shoes.

EDITED to add: Does it look a little like Truman Capote? Would it, if it had a panama hat?

Cute yes, but a bulldog, I think not. I've always been fond of Bassets and have shared my home with three in my life. Few animals have the character of a Basset Hound, nor the cunning. In someways they're a bit like cats. When a Basset moves into your home you become a lodger in the dog's house. Despite my fondness for these dogs, however, the idea of a kennel of Basset Hounds on a fox hunt is ludicrous, yet that's what they are: French fox hounds.

shereads said:

Åh, vilken liten pötnos! Snutte-gulle-bäbis-vovsing!

*dissolves into babytalk*

Svenskaflicka said:
Åh, vilken liten pötnos! Snutte-gulle-bäbis-vovsing!

That is very sexy sounding. Please don't spoil it for me by translating it into English -- I've made up my own translation for it.

Sub Joe said:
That is very sexy sounding. Please don't spoil it for me by translating it into English -- I've made up my own translation for it.

"Oh, Truman. Your roundness and bat ears have me in a Danish frenzy."

Back