BDSM forums

tn_8tiv said:

Now, there's a big difference between D/s and Pain darling...;)

Yep.

I am no masochist.

:)

(heading out to the store. Be back soon ! ;))

Ebonyfire said:

heh, heh, heh, she said prickly!

Eb

~snickers~ I'm always looking for a reason to use that word.

Prickly Prickly Prickly

heh.... did it again.

This is the only BDSM forum i belong to.

I have a chat that i regularly talk in but no other forum. This is my first dont know if it will be the last but it is the first.

Ghost's amaris

I lurk in several other forums and was posting to another,but had to leave the bratting and whinning got way out of hand.So glad I found Lit.I am starting to feel at home here.Thankyou all....lillum

lillum said:
I lurk in several other forums and was posting to another,but had to leave the bratting and whinning got way out of hand.So glad I found Lit.I am starting to feel at home here.Thankyou all....lillum

Welcome lillum.

Pull up your favorite chair and beverage and make yorself at home.

Of course, like any forum, we have had our share, but unlike many forums, we are trying to move forward and provide a safe place for BDSM conversation.

I look forward to reading more of your posts.

*warm smiles*

lillum said:

Your posts are great.

Just thought I would share my feelings. ;)

Desdemona said:

~snickers~ I'm always looking for a reason to use that word.

Prickly Prickly Prickly

heh.... did it again.

Mornin Des,

I take it you like prickly sensations...:p

I post here, and on the GB.

I admit, though, I'd probably lurk on the other site, if they let me in - just to see what they're saying about me!

It's probably better that I didn't get the invite. :)

I agree with Lance - it's weird to think people are posting nasty stuff about you on a private website and then coming here and saying you're being childish for mentioning it.

UPDATE

I am now a member of a second Forum, Lit is still my mine posting forum though. :)

Sandia said:
I post here, and on the GB.

I admit, though, I'd probably lurk on the other site, if they let me in - just to see what they're saying about me!

It's probably better that I didn't get the invite. :)

I agree with Lance - it's weird to think people are posting nasty stuff about you on a private website and then coming here and saying you're being childish for mentioning it.

Hi Sandia!!!

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone:) and BTW I like prickly too.!...lillum

tn_8tiv said:

Mornin Des,

I take it you like prickly sensations...:p

Mornin tn
:D Yep, I do like prickles.

So, I thought you were coming to the Atlanta get together. Where the hell were you, buddy? I was disappointed not to meet you.:(

Desdemona said:

Mornin tn
:D Yep, I do like prickles.

So, I thought you were coming to the Atlanta get together. Where the hell were you, buddy? I was disappointed not to meet you.:(

Hi Des, sorry but something called work got in the way. I was disappointed also.

Now, how about some "prickles"...:D

tn_8tiv said:

Hi Des, sorry but something called work got in the way. I was disappointed also.

Now, how about some "prickles"...:D

Honey, I'm always ready for prickles. :p

Desdemona said:

Honey, I'm always ready for prickles. :p

Let's see...what kind of prickles does Des want???

Just bend over my knee and let's see if I can get some goosebumps that feel kind of prickly?:p :p :p

Back