BDSM Organization

Peering into the screen verrrrrry closely... Yep definitely a pretty innocent look.... tooo bad it didn't work. *LOL

PhoenixPrime01 said:
Peering into the screen verrrrrry closely... Yep definitely a pretty innocent look.... tooo bad it didn't work. *LOL

Sighs... It isn't believed anywhere....:(

In both of the chat rooms I used to host we all voted on 'innocent looks' both from submissives and from Masters/Mistresses.
It was a resounding vote that Dom/me's were Always Believed and submissives were 1 out of every 4 times. *LMAO

PhoenixPrime01 said:
In both of the chat rooms I used to host we all voted on 'innocent looks' both from submissives and from Masters/Mistresses.
It was a resounding vote that Dom/me's were Always Believed and submissives were 1 out of every 4 times. *LMAO

Master's and Mistress's with a believable 'innocent' look? :eek:

Always believable look lil one. *G* That was the vote and no there weren't more Dom/me's than lil ones in the room either. *LOL*

PhoenixPrime01 said:
Always believable look lil one. *G* That was the vote and no there weren't more Dom/me's than lil ones in the room either. *LOL*

Hmmm, and the Dom/mes had only one vote too? ;)

Yup of course only one vote per.
Umm, but submissive votes only counted 1/4 vote each. *ROTFL* After all it was My room and couldn't risk losing control to the submissve lil ones now could I? *still chuckling*

PhoenixPrime01 said:
Yup of course only one vote per.
Umm, but submissive votes only counted 1/4 vote each. *ROTFL* After all it was My room and couldn't risk losing control to the submissve lil ones now could I? *still chuckling*

Hehehe, now that I believe. Of course I was thinking the submissive votes would count for 1/3. You were really concerned. LOL. Guess you were worried any Dom/me with 3 subs might be tied then. ;) What would happen then? LOL Guess there were no Dom/mes with more than 3. ;)

I had my vt/part time rt slave and three in vt training collars not to sure about the others though.
I chose 4-1 because there was almost a predomination of lil ones in the room.*s*
I ran it as a 'safe haven' to come and ask questions, learn and for the normal social things any chat room has. We had a weekly discussion night on a Lifestyle topic, usually suggested by a lil one, had fetish av nights and even had a vt sub auction and after that a Master/Mistress auction. No "Owners" were allowed to bid on their own and no lil ones on their Owners. Each was given 1,000 Lifestyle Cyberbucks to bid with and the lil ones were allowed to pool resources if they wished. Was a lot of fun.

PhoenixPrime01 said:
I had my vt/part time rt slave and three in vt training collars not to sure about the others though.
I chose 4-1 because there was almost a predomination of lil ones in the room.*s*
I ran it as a 'safe haven' to come and ask questions, learn and for the normal social things any chat room has. We had a weekly discussion night on a Lifestyle topic, usually suggested by a lil one, had fetish av nights and even had a vt sub auction and after that a Master/Mistress auction. No "Owners" were allowed to bid on their own and no lil ones on their Owners. Each was given 1,000 Lifestyle Cyberbucks to bid with and the lil ones were allowed to pool resources if they wished. Was a lot of fun.

I am sure it was. I am looking at the posts I have made, and the topic of this thread. Am I guilty of hijacking? This could be more serious than I realized too. :eek:

Absoultely no problem. *s* If any wish a copy of my checklist all they need to do is post a request or PM me they're email address and I'll send it off to them
No reason not to chat in the meantime. *S

PhoenixPrime01 said:
Absoultely no problem. *s* If any wish a copy of my checklist all they need to do is post a request or PM me they're email address and I'll send it off to them
No reason not to chat in the meantime. *S

True. Good morning. Doing the ubiquitous 'bump'. Hope to hear from some more people with their actual plans and and all for organinzation of the toys while playing ;) :devil:

Hmmm, I must have made the coffee strong this morning!!!

Red face from smothering the laugh* An array of submisses to hand them as needed and take the one finished with at the same time, nakkie of course.

PhoenixPrime01 said:
Red face from smothering the laugh* An array of submisses to hand them as needed and take the one finished with at the same time, nakkie of course.

LOL ~ So much for trying to get this back on track. I tried SB Sir. :)

What? What?? On track? Was there a particular 'theme' here? *L

I'mmmmmm soooooo baaaaaad. *G

Was just in another thread talking about posting some pics of the toys, I'll post one or 2 here of how I organize them ;)

James G 5 said:
Was just in another thread talking about posting some pics of the toys, I'll post one or 2 here of how I organize them ;)

James ~ Nice to see you. Those toys and the arrangements are very 'nice'. :) Thank you.

kayte said:
James ~ Nice to see you. Those toys and the arrangements are very 'nice'. :) Thank you.

:D
Am taking my Pouty Kitten to lunch in a few, will do pics when I get back ;)

Re: Re: Similar question...

James G 5 said:
Home Depot sells large sturdy plastic cases, about 13' by 8' by 3', with adjustable internal dividers
I have 3 of them in my bag with my various toys packed neatly inside, and then a round poster carry-tube for my longer rops & canes

As for the original question, you can often pick up a clothing rack on wheels such as department stores use, to hang your toys on.......if you have a big enough closet, it wheels in for storage so you don't have to explain a wall-mounted rack if you have company :D

I'd like to see a commercial from home depot, featuring this use for there product;)

Psssssst, sweetnpetite, that's Dom Depot not home depot when talking about the Lifestyle.

Ad:

"Welcome Tops and bottoms alike. Welcome to Dooom/Doooomme Depot were if you can't buy it you can buy what's need to make it.
"Anything from racks to stretch a little one racks to hang you toys. That and soooo much more can be bought at Dommm Depot, the home of Kiiiiiinky Shopping in your neighborhood.
"By the way, a special price this week on ropes, hitching rings and chrome davits to use to tie off the rope when yooou're little one's at juuust the right height."

Last edited:
My organized toys LOL

I been threatening, now here I go
Here's a shot of my WAY too heavy toy bag
It's a huge wheeled suitcase type
I have a few of my toys (sjambok, couple of canes, and a customized pervertible) resting on top
Normally those're stored inside a special bag that also holds a folding reclining chair

on the other hand, Lit won't let me post so I guess I'll try later <sigh>

Re: My organized toys LOL

James G 5 said:
I have a few of my toys (sjambok, couple of canes, and a customized pervertible) resting on top
Normally those're stored inside a special bag that also holds a folding reclining chair

:( :( :( :( :( :(

Re: My organized toys LOL

James G 5 said:

Ok, let's see if Lit will let me post yet........

Nope, STILL can't post pics GRRRRRRRR

Re: Re: My organized toys LOL

James G 5 said:
Ok, let's see if Lit will let me post yet........

Nope, STILL can't post pics GRRRRRRRR

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Ok, gonna try this AGAIN
Pics of how I organize my toys
Here's the bag with a couple of the toys that're too big to fit in it on top (as previously mentioned)

AUUUUGHHHHH
Still no ability to post

Back