BDSM Organization

James G 5 said:
Ok, gonna try this AGAIN
Pics of how I organize my toys
Here's the bag with a couple of the toys that're too big to fit in it on top (as previously mentioned)

AUUUUGHHHHH
Still no ability to post

:( :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad:

James G 5 said:
I know, this's frustrating as hell! :mad:

Thinking I will ask the woman I am having lunch with tomorrow if she is having trouble posting pics. Of course by then, hopefully the problem will be magically fixed.

Thank you again for trying, James. Hope you have a good night. :)

kayte said:
Thinking I will ask the woman I am having lunch with tomorrow if she is having trouble posting pics. Of course by then, hopefully the problem will be magically fixed.

Thank you again for trying, James. Hope you have a good night. :)

It's not just me
Several people are getting error messages
this has been going on off & on for a week +

James G 5 said:
It's not just me
Several people are getting error messages
this has been going on off & on for a week +

Sighs, that is so difficult for everyone. :( I do hope you can get those pictures up. I would love to see your toy bag. Didn't you mention something about a special one? Might be a good thing to look into for Master's birthday. :)

kayte said:
Sighs, that is so difficult for everyone. :( I do hope you can get those pictures up. I would love to see your toy bag. Didn't you mention something about a special one? Might be a good thing to look into for Master's birthday. :)

Special TOY?
Oh YEAH
My 3-in-1 Dom tool
You'd have a REAL hard time finding one
It's an antique, family heirloom
I'm gonna post some organizational pics here & then some details of the toys on the Toy Talk thread :D

James G 5 said:
Special TOY?
Oh YEAH
My 3-in-1 Dom tool
You'd have a REAL hard time finding one
It's an antique, family heirloom
I'm gonna post some organizational pics here & then some details of the toys on the Toy Talk thread :D

Well, looking forward to seeing the org pics and the details on Toy Talk. :)

AT LAST!

AHHH HAH HAH HAH HAH!
At last, I can post pics of my toy organization!

Here's the fabled bag with a couple of the oversize toys on top

More organization

I use the front pockets for rags for cleaning/polishing my knives & leather, oils for the same, and in the zippered/closed pockets bags of sterile rubber gloves, individually packed antiseptic wipes, and massage suplies

Re: More organization

James G 5 said:
I use the front pockets for rags for cleaning/polishing my knives & leather, oils for the same, and in the zippered/closed pockets bags of sterile rubber gloves, individually packed antiseptic wipes, and massage suplies

Inside the bag

Here's a view inside the bag
Notice the containers I mentioned, a bigger container of antiseptic wipes, a blanket (which holds my knives rolled up and is used for covering cold naked subbies after play), my smallr crops crossed on the top, a plastic bag with 200+ feet of various ropes, and more

Re: Re: More organization

James G 5 said:

Great pics James. It is good to see what others are using. I have several different bags I use depending on how much I take, and where I am going.

the ropes

I organize my ropes in specific coils so I can identify the lengths quickly, even in low light
Here's how the coils look inside their bag

Re: AT LAST!

James G 5 said:
AHHH HAH HAH HAH HAH!
At last, I can post pics of my toy organization!

Here's the fabled bag with a couple of the oversize toys on top

ooh hehe.

S* Nice lay out James. I, personally, use a large salesman's sample case for mine.

What do you use the two leather forearm guards for, other than possible esthetic value that is.

Re: Re: Re: More organization

Ebonyfire said:
Great pics James. It is good to see what others are using. I have several different bags I use depending on how much I take, and where I am going.

Moon commented the other day (after helping haul my bag up & down a flight of stairs) that I should use several smaller bags
But I am absent minded as hell & any attempt to break things up makes it that much easier for me to lose things
Keeping it all together & systematic makes it easier to keep track of :D

Here's a shot of the containers I mentioned
I have 3 & am looking at adding a 4th
They have adjustable seperators

Nicely organized.. can anyone say small nuts and bolts or fishing tackle storage containers... used properly? *L

PhoenixPrime01 said:
S* Nice lay out James. I, personally, use a large salesman's sample case for mine.

What do you use the two leather forearm guards for, other than possible esthetic value that is.

The bracers are good for use with some of my floggers & whips to be able to wrap around without hurting myself, and for certain showy spins with the knives

And they look cool as hell ;)

Here's a look inside the containers so you can see how all the stuff looks........these're big containers, and hold quite a bit
some of the compartments have 2 good sized floggers in them

Re: the ropes

James G 5 said:
I organize my ropes in specific coils so I can identify the lengths quickly, even in low light
Here's how the coils look inside their bag

I don't think 200 ft is enough. ;)

The blanket

Like I said, I use the blanket to roll up my knives in
here's a shot of it unrolled

Whimp... Kidding and Laughing... gotta take it to give it sometimes.

Are those blue handled bandage scissors under bbq lighter for fire play?

Re: Re: the ropes

WynEternal said:
I don't think 200 ft is enough. ;)

For smart alecks, I have bondage tape, velcro straps, ZIP ties, and rolls of Saran Wrap (I think you can see some of the Saran boxes in one of the shots inside the bag) :p

There's also a small first aid kit in one of the containers and a bigger general use one I keep in the bag.....Safety first :D

That's it for this thread, I'm going to move over to Toy Talk to post some shots of the toys themselves :D

Re: The blanket

James G 5 said:
Like I said, I use the blanket to roll up my knives in
here's a shot of it unrolled

Nice knives. Do you use them during wax play too?

Back