Bi-curious guys: What do you fantasise most about?

Have a fantasy about sucking a buddy at home when wife unexpectedly returns and catches me in the act. She is pissed at first, but then tells me if I’m going to be a cock sucker, I’m going to do it for her enjoyment. She then begins to watch me service his cock, while instructing and humiliating me in the process.

Second fantasy is to join an older and experienced bi swinging couple to service both of them.
Same, except taking a huge cock in my ass when she walks in.

I want to suck a nice big clean smooth cut cock. Feels its head and shaft all over my lips and tongue. I want to frot with the guy and grind our cocks together before he lays me on my back legs pulled up and he breeds me like a sissy cum slut. I want to feel his warm cum filling my ass. I want to sloppy kiss him sucking on each others tongues. I want to be a sissy slut.

I want to suck a nice big clean smooth cut cock. Feels its head and shaft all over my lips and tongue. I want to frot with the guy and grind our cocks together before he lays me on my back legs pulled up and he breeds me like a sissy cum slut. I want to feel his warm cum filling my ass. I want to sloppy kiss him sucking on each others tongues. I want to be a sissy slut.
Yesssssssss....swooning over this too.

Being in a straight relationship, I often imagine a gay guy seducing me and turning me gay behind my partner's back. It varies between them being a feminine guy, and me being the feminine one being softened and seduced by a hunky guy,

For me it’s mostly fantasizing about just sharing a guy with my partner, and all three of us feeling free to do everything and anything with either of the other two (or both together). All of us treating each other equally and zero inhibitions.

One specific scene I picture in my head is walking up to the bed where she’s on her back and he has her knees up in the air just pounding her, and she takes my cock into her mouth while rubbing her clit. Then I walk around the other side and sidle up to him, teasing his asshole with the tip of my cock, wet and slick from her saliva, before slowly pushing it into him while he keeps fucking her.

Hmm, if only…

I fantasize about being bent over the back of a sofa. Being pushed forward so I have my weight on my hands and my legs are off the ground and unsupported. My legs would be kicked open and an erect cock would land on my crack. A voice would growl, “ if you aren’t my bitch now you will be by the time I get through fucking you.” Then I get bred, long deep and hard.

Last edited:
Having my ex gf Lisa, on her knees sucking another guy and me. Then i get down next to her and kiss her cheek while she's still sucking his cock. Then i move my lips to the corner of her mouth. feeling his cock sliding in and out of her mouth. Then he shoves his cock in my mouth while she sucks his balls. We take turns on his cock. i tell her to get on my bed and spread her legs and he mounts her, fucks her, cums in her and leaves. We make love all night until we both fall asleep in each other's arms.

Back