Big Breasts Lovers

nT_64s3yfs8ft40rsxae27uk7bz.jpg

In real life she would take my breath away. She is amazingly attractive and has a perfect body.

So Young, So Endowed...

https://cdn03.**********/uploads/photos/2019/02/304854/bdsmlr-304854-Wbk1OMe20T.jpg

....and that pouty mouth!

a close up of my avatar. I won't keep it up long

That is because your several choices of av's never seem to match up with previous ones and you always post pictures of others that you claim as yours.

Unless you have had several nose jobs and breast augmentations, you can't be taken seriously.

why i am cccc

I hate a holes.. so this will be my last posts.

sure you dink ..hmm pepesi

Last edited:

Sorry you have to go, your shares are always welcome. What I do with those philistines' snarky comments is to put them on my Ignore List. Then I don't have to see them.

I hate them as well.

As a fair dinkum, if just your true beauty was posted. No bullshit, no photo shop no altering, I believe with honest truth you would become one of the most popular posters here. Be real, have fun, be happy and above all, be your true self.

You are not unattractive.

Cuppers,,, please ignore the idiots and keep posting. I love seeing your natural beauty !!!

I hate them as well.

As a fair dinkum, if just your true beauty was posted. No bullshit, no photo shop no altering, I believe with honest truth you would become one of the most popular posters here. Be real, have fun, be happy and above all, be your true self.

You are not unattractive.

I find this comment funny coming from a person who hides behind a keyboard and trolls members when they don't like something or get his or her way. Yes Im not sure whether your a man or a woman that is why I clarified my post.

Why do you troll? Why do you feel necessary to add your two cents on others posts, when you don't agree with what they post? I guess your upbringing never taught you"if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all".

Cuppers ignore toeskr. He or she hasn't had there feel of Toes.

Back