Bisexual or bicurious women.

I really need those vibes though! :heart: Water works like heck, but I have to stand up for mine to reach. I once put on a show for a GF with a banana. It's messy but fun.

Actual food or candy is a huge no no for me. It can hurt you really badly and can cause all sorts of nasty infections. Although safely wrapped in a condom, a banana could be fun!

Good morning my Sweets, sounds like I’ve been missing out! :heart: I haven’t tried the faucet yet, but I love pillow humping and the way it teases and pleases my clit, especially when I pull on the corner. Hairbrushes are fun, and I once used one of my dad’s screwdrivers when I was still at home. No, not the pointy end. :eek: But, the handle was very textured and it looked like it would feel so very good. It did. :) One of my girlfriends here uses her pulsating shower head, all I can say is if we had one I’d never leave the apartment. :)

Good morning my Sweets, sounds like I’ve been missing out! :heart: I haven’t tried the faucet yet, but I love pillow humping and the way it teases and pleases my clit, especially when I pull on the corner. Hairbrushes are fun, and I once used one of my dad’s screwdrivers when I was still at home. No, not the pointy end. :eek: But, the handle was very textured and it looked like it would feel so very good. It did. :) One of my girlfriends here uses her pulsating shower head, all I can say is if we had one I’d never leave the apartment. :)

A screwdriver is new but exciting! I guess when you think of using handles...lots of possibilities open up. ;) Never used a shower head but always wanted to.

I love all the collaboration and sharing! Thank you, ladies!

Regarding using foods, I believe it depends on how easily your vaginal pH is disrupted. At least I hope so, I'd hate for the workers at that famed Amsterdam show to be perpetually irritated by bananas.

Lorelei, I'd almost forgotten about going old-skool with the pillow. 😆

My currently impossible first-choice alternative right now would be sitting on a huge base speaker in a fun, crowded girl bar!

Regarding using foods, I believe it depends on how easily your vaginal pH is disrupted. At least I hope so, I'd hate for the workers at that famed Amsterdam show to be perpetually irritated by bananas.

My currently impossible first-choice alternative right now would be sitting on a huge base speaker in a fun, crowded girl bar!

I used to have a stuffed zebra when I was a little girl, she used to get quite the workout. :):heart: Like your speaker idea, I might be sitting next to you. :heart::heart:

Growing up, we had an old fashioned bathtub, perfect for water use ;)

My neighbor has the same type and use hers once in a while.

Oooo...a base speaker, now that’s cool! You’ll have to let us know if you get to try it.

I’ve tried a violin bow once, played my body like an instrument and got some amazing sounds from it. ;)

I heard speakers can be fun. It was told to me by a friend who, like me, was a band geek in high school.

Happy New Year, everyone! May the next one be filled with more hopeful and positive things than the last.

-Diz :rose:

Welcome to 2021!

How was everyone's holiday season! Any big plans in the near future? If the vaccines coming out do what we all hope they do, what's the first big thing you want to do when restrictions are over?

-Diz :rose:

22 Days

...until Groundhog Day. How exciting! I forget, but what happens on Groundhog Day? Do we make a wish or something? Change the batteries? Wear our clothes backwards? Dig holes?

Back