Bisexual or bicurious women.

I can’t let this thread get buried so thought I’d pop in to say happy Monday to all. Been feeling a bit down lately but I’m sure I’ll get through it. Have a great evening :)

I can’t let this thread get buried so thought I’d pop in to say happy Monday to all. Been feeling a bit down lately but I’m sure I’ll get through it. Have a great evening :)

Hopefully nothing a little wine and a foot rub won’t solve. :heart:

As a white BBW married to a Black BBW I absolutely love this thread. I had my first bi experience with my Mom years ago and have been bi ever since.

I may not have a valentine and it’s not valentines day just yet but I’d like to be the first to wish all you wonderful ladies a Happy Galentine’s Day! ;) I had an amazing morning with an incredible orgasm and I hope you all take the time to experience one as well. Even if it’s at the hands of your trusty toy, or fingers, or pillow....

Happy Valentines Day, My Sweets! 🌹🌹❤️❤️

I may not have a valentine and it’s not valentines day just yet but I’d like to be the first to wish all you wonderful ladies a Happy Galentine’s Day! ;) I had an amazing morning with an incredible orgasm and I hope you all take the time to experience one as well. Even if it’s at the hands of your trusty toy, or fingers, or pillow....

Details, please! :):kiss::heart:

Happy Valentines Day, My Sweets! 🌹🌹❤️❤️

Details, please! :):kiss::heart:

Well, I laid in my bed naked, legs spread. I started with caressing my nipples. I know I should tease up to it but I just can’t help it. I had only my pj top on at this point as touching myself over the fabric feels very good. I caressed them softly occasionally moving my hand between my thighs and running my fingers across my pussy lips gently. Then as I began to feel my juices trickle out of me, I reached down and began caressing my lips. I grazed my clit just barely as it was already swollen and poking out from between them. Then when I couldn’t take it any more, I spread myself open, dipping into my wetness and began rubbing my clit in long slow circles.

It wasn’t a hard or intense orgasm, but it was a long relaxing one. One that built slowly and then let me float over the edge rather than free fall... How’s that for details ;)

Well, I laid in my bed naked, legs spread. I started with caressing my nipples. I know I should tease up to it but I just can’t help it. I had only my pj top on at this point as touching myself over the fabric feels very good. I caressed them softly occasionally moving my hand between my thighs and running my fingers across my pussy lips gently. Then as I began to feel my juices trickle out of me, I reached down and began caressing my lips. I grazed my clit just barely as it was already swollen and poking out from between them. Then when I couldn’t take it any more, I spread myself open, dipping into my wetness and began rubbing my clit in long slow circles.

It wasn’t a hard or intense orgasm, but it was a long relaxing one. One that built slowly and then let me float over the edge rather than free fall... How’s that for details ;)

Those are some great details....it's warm in here!

Hi

Bi from the UK although haven't been with a man for quite a few years. That said, I haven't been with anyone for over a year

She truly is, she draws you, and the mental descriptions instantly get things tingling, twitching. She has a real talent for it. May have read several of her stories...little edging then couldn't hold back. 🥰💞🎆

I had to read it too after this glowing review, made my morning.
Brava, Lorelei!!:rose:

I had to read it too after this glowing review, made my morning.
Brava, Lorelei!!:rose:

Aw, thank you, Sweetie! I love hearing words like that, it’s warming and very encouraging. It makes me want to write more. :):heart::heart:

I’m going to have to add my voice to the choir, Lorelei. Your writings certainly do make one hot and bothered. :)

As was your stories...that dream one, that really got me worked up. Please do keep writing. Get lost on your words.

I’m going to have to add my voice to the choir, Lorelei. Your writings certainly do make one hot and bothered. :)

Thank you, Ladies. :kiss::heart:

I wasn’t sure if I wanted it say anything, but I’m very close to releasing another story, this one a little different. And I’m also in the works for another chapter series. :):heart:

Last edited:
Back