Bisexual or bicurious women.

Hello all you beautiful ladies. Was feeling rather horny this evening...I’m afraid it been a while since my last orgasm.

Damn, sorry I missed you. :) Hope you were able to work things out. :kiss::heart:

Sigh...afraid not. Still unable to do anything about it yet but hopefully that will change soon. :) Its funny, I have noticed that for me, everyday things and tasks turn thoughts sexual when I’m horny. Lol

Sigh...afraid not. Still unable to do anything about it yet but hopefully that will change soon. :) Its funny, I have noticed that for me, everyday things and tasks turn thoughts sexual when I’m horny. Lol

A pity, hopefully that will change soon. Let me know if you need any help with that. :heart::heart:

A pity, hopefully that will change soon. Let me know if you need any help with that. :heart::heart:

That’s so thoughtful! :heart: The offer made me quiver and now I’m hornier than ever with no way to cum yet. But I suppose I can fantasize :)

Tgif

Has anyone else's week felt extra long? So looking forward to clocking out of the work laptop today.

-Diz :rose:

Joining the chorus, what a long (though excellent!) week! Ready to relax...or not. How is everyone feeling?

Joining the chorus, what a long (though excellent!) week! Ready to relax...or not. How is everyone feeling?

A bit tired and stressed but it all comes with the territory. :) Relaxing sounds like a wonderful idea... I would love to do a little playing before bedtime

Back