Bisexual or bicurious women.

So glad you got that figured out before it went too far! There’s a lot of fakes here so we’ve got to be careful. For that reason I don’t give out any kind of pics nor do I do audio or get on Kik or Skype. The internet is a scary place for a girl. Some who have contacted me ask almost right away to “go offline” or send pictures and when I say no they stop contacting me. That tells me they’ve got ulterior motives. If they don’t respect my boundaries I don’t respect them.

It doesn’t take much for someone to find out where you are. One gentleman I had been chatting with figured out what town I lived in. I got a bit upset with him and he apologized but I realized that over time I’d given him enough information he was able to piece things together. He’s a very nice man and had never asked me for pics or anything so I forgave him and we’re still friends.

Glad you’re okay, Sweetie. ❤️
Nice to meet you, too! Welcome!
Thanks! Seems like a great group of women here

I’ve not read exhaustively through the thread. I am still fairly new to literotica, turning my attention toward being a writer of erotica (rather than avid reader only). I am no longer curious, however, I have only limited experience. I look forward to wonderful conversations and banter.

I’ve not read exhaustively through the thread. I am still fairly new to literotica, turning my attention toward being a writer of erotica (rather than avid reader only). I am no longer curious, however, I have only limited experience. I look forward to wonderful conversations and banter.
Would love to chat with you sometime! 😊

Good morning! Kind of a grey day here but at least it’s not raining. Apple blossoms, so pretty and so nice. We have birch blooms and pollen instead. 🫤 But the May Day trees won’t be too far behind and they smell wonderful! 😊
No hummingbirds yet!! Where are they?

Good morning! Kind of a grey day here but at least it’s not raining. Apple blossoms, so pretty and so nice. We have birch blooms and pollen instead. 🫤 But the May Day trees won’t be too far behind and they smell wonderful! 😊
You live in the most amazing place in the world!

YMK8EaMr.png

It's Springtime here in Vegas Lori! :heart::rose::kiss:

My sisters and I, along with our daughters, were going to have a minivacation in Las Vegas this year, but no one could get the same days off LOL

Back