Bisexual or bicurious women.

Yeah true. The traditional gender role is for the man to pursue and the woman to justā€¦ wait for pursuit I guess? Definitely a habit that needs to be broken.

I think a part of it for me has also been fear (I.e., internalized homophobia) putting me off from broadcasting my interest the same way I will with men.

Well, Iā€™ll just have to belatedly add ā€œexperience full-blown sapphic awakeningā€ to my list of New Yearā€™s Resolutions
Anything that takes us outside our comfort zone is tough, but this is so worth it, being with another woman is almost unexplainable how much different (in a very good way) it is than being with a man.
I like being with men and women so why choose just one?

Among my other anxieties, I worry a little about being like. Obnoxious. When I finally get with a woman. I guess I worry my inexperience makes me unattractive? So itā€™s reassuring to hear someone finds that appealing to help folks like me ā€œtake that leapā€ : )
Absolutely does not make you unattractive, no way.
You are ahead of where I was when I thought I was just bicurious then a bisexual BFF showed me how great it was to be with another woman (I wrote a story about it that may help) and it wasn't planned or talked about ahead of time, it just happened.
In a sense you are losing another virginity (I refer to it as woman-ginity lol) and can be nervous but fortunately for you women are a lot more mature than a teenage guy, the understatement of the year.

Absolutely does not make you unattractive, no way.
You are ahead of where I was when I thought I was just bicurious then a bisexual BFF showed me how great it was to be with another woman (I wrote a story about it that may help) and it wasn't planned or talked about ahead of time, it just happened.
In a sense you are losing another virginity (I refer to it as woman-ginity lol) and can be nervous but fortunately for you women are a lot more mature than a teenage guy, the understatement of the year.
I was never bi curious until one fateful day with my BFF and my husband

blue-monday.jpg

ice-cream-sexy-jpg.643790

We grow so I make pain relief lotions
If anyone gets headaches even migraines
Tincture is a wonder drug I make that also a couple of drops under your tongue and swish it around and swallow doesnā€™t taste the best but headache gone within 30 minutes

Back