Bisexual or bicurious women.

Hello ladies. Newly divorced. 42. Looking to explore my awakening sexuality. I’ve always secretly been attracted to women but have never acted upon it.

Just because it's June 9th doesn't mean we have to 69 - but it doesn't mean we shouldn't either :devil: :)

So I’ve never been with a woman before but I’ve always wanted to try/experience scissoring.. I just wonder how it feels and what it’s actually like. But preferably someone older and has a little more experience than I do.

I’m 32 and never been with a woman but I really do want to experience it. I keep having dreams where I’m dating this hot woman, and we have a wonderful relationship and it makes me really wish that it was real - I always wake up wishing it wasn’t just a dream.

I’m 32 and never been with a woman but I really do want to experience it. I keep having dreams where I’m dating this hot woman, and we have a wonderful relationship and it makes me really wish that it was real - I always wake up wishing it wasn’t just a dream.
I know what you mean!

26/f and I find myself growing more and more curious, to experience another woman, every day. I’m growing more interested in older women too. I just don’t know where to start!

Hello everyone one! I do not post on here often but love talking and playing in PMs. I just did not know this thread existed!

I hope everyone that celebrates the 4th had a great holiday!

Good evening Ladies! Hi Lori, I see you are on! I hope your day went well and your evening has been relaxing.

Back