Bisexual or bicurious women.

Hi ladies! Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Kate, 35. Married to a great man now with two kids, but I miss my bestie from college. We used to have the best time together!

Hi ladies! Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Kate, 35. Married to a great man now with two kids, but I miss my bestie from college. We used to have the best time together!

Hi Kate. Welcome. Ahh, I remember staying up late studying with my bestie in college. We were definitely not what you'd call straight-A students (pun intended ;) :) )

Hi Lori! :heart: How was your vaca?

Introducing Mature women to their first Bi Experience

In the last couple of years, I have been able to arrange three different major women to their first and wonderful bi experience. One was married, one separated and one divorced. Each one a difference race but all had a fantasy of experiencing their first bi experience. However, each one was shy and never shared their fantasy with anyone until I asked them. In addition to fantasying, none had ever experienced using a vibrator to achieve orgasm. After providing each one with several types of vibrators and experiencing multiple orgasms, I new of a black and Persian lesbian couple that like to initiate bi newbies. Each experience was arranged differently, but instead of one lesbian encounter they had two lesbians making love to them at once. Two achieved squirting orgasms for the first time and all passionate encounters lasted several hours from beginning to end.

Hi Kate. Welcome. Ahh, I remember staying up late studying with my bestie in college. We were definitely not what you'd call straight-A students (pun intended ;) :) )

Hi Lizzie Sweetie, we had a wonderful time. Lovely weather and the mosquitoes weren’t too bad. :) PM for dets! :):heart:

Hi all! I’m new and just wanted to say hello. I’m 42 married F. My husband is open to me having female friends with benefits but I haven’t met many women who are openly interested. The few friends I’ve had have ended up married or in monogamous relationships and that ends it so it’s been a few years since I’ve met up with a friend. Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself and say hey! Feel free to message me if you’d like.

Angela

Hi all! I’m new and just wanted to say hello. I’m 42 married F. My husband is open to me having female friends with benefits but I haven’t met many women who are openly interested. The few friends I’ve had have ended up married or in monogamous relationships and that ends it so it’s been a few years since I’ve met up with a friend. Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself and say hey! Feel free to message me if you’d like.

Angela

Hi Angela, and welcome! :heart::heart:

Thanks Liz! Yes, that was a great time with a wonderful person!

Angela

Hi Angela and welcome! I too wish I had a friend that was open to the idea of having some girl time but none of my friends seem too interested in perusing anything like that. My hubby is fully aware of my college relationship with my best friend and he is totally fine with it. I'm thinking that he wouldn't mind if I found a new bestie.

Good evening ladies! Hope everyone is having a good Monday.

I'll be around a bit tonight if anyone is interested to chat? PM me!

Hello, I am new to the Forum. I found this place a few days ago and decided to check it out. It's nice to meet you ladies. I've always been bisexual. My family knows about it but my father doesn't approve of it, but I am happy with the way I am. :)

Hello, I am new to the Forum. I found this place a few days ago and decided to check it out. It's nice to meet you ladies. I've always been bisexual. My family knows about it but my father doesn't approve of it, but I am happy with the way I am. :)

Welcome! :rose:

Glad to have you here. My family (parents) aren't aware of my feelings about women but my husband knows and seems to be OK with it for the most part. He knows I had a girlfriend in college and that it was, plus a few experiments growing up, the extent of my time with women.

I could go for a little role playing while I masturbate here in public.

Please take a look at some of my posts. I can encourage you if you are a little shy.

Angela

Hi Angela! Welcome to Lit!

I see we have a couple things in common. I've got a husband who's open to be having female friends with benefits too and I'll be 42 later this year.

I was having trouble meeting other women who I could trust to be discreet too. I finally met someone at my yoga class a few years ago. We got to talking and I found out she was going through a divorce and was looking to "try new things" so I suggest yoga classes and recently divorced women if you want to be the "new thing"! :D

Also, my husband and I dipped our toes in the swingers world last year and that connected me to another wife who had the same deal with her husband. No guys on the outside, but as long as he already knows them or can meet them first he's okay with me having "special" female friendships.

Just thought I'd share!

Good luck :rose:

Hi Angela and welcome! I too wish I had a friend that was open to the idea of having some girl time but none of my friends seem too interested in perusing anything like that. My hubby is fully aware of my college relationship with my best friend and he is totally fine with it. I'm thinking that he wouldn't mind if I found a new bestie.

Hi Kate - hope my yoga class/gym tip work for you too. Definitely talk with your hub's about it first though. I've chatted with several women whose husbands feel that if their wife is with another woman it's still cheating. Mine did at first and I kind of sort of had to agree with him. Apart from any physical relationship, there can and often is an emotional element to a new affair with someone. We talked long and hard about it to make sure he was comfortable with it first.

Happy August ladies!

Hi Kimberly! I can't believe it's August already but Happy August to you too :rose:

I wasn’t ready for August. Are you sure it isn’t July 32nd?

Hi ladies <3

I so agree LS. If someone told me it was May 2nd I could totally believe them. 2021 is absolutely flying by. We MUST be skipping some days right?

I should add that I was NOT the one who did the pursuing in this yoga class or at the gym either. She came up and started talking to me after every class we were in together for like 3 weeks before she asked if I wanted to get a cup of coffee or tea with her.

It's strange, at least in my experience, once I was open to the idea and knew I had permission from hub's, the opportunities started finding me! I didn't have to "look" for them - just be open and aware as they came in (usually pretty subtlety at first)

Something to think about. I'm sure other married women on here will attest to the same thing. Often you start meeting other women only AFTER you give yourself permission to do so.

They will probably end up finding you! I promise! :heart:

Last edited:
I should add that I was NOT the one who did the pursuing in this yoga class or at the gym either. She came up and started talking to me after every class we were in together for like 3 weeks before she asked if I wanted to get a cup of coffee or tea with her.

It's strange, at least in my experience, once I was open to the idea and knew I had permission from hub's, the opportunities started finding me! I didn't have to "look" for them - just be open and aware as they came in (usually pretty subtlety at first)

Something to think about. I'm sure other married women on here will attest to the same thing. Often you start meeting other women only AFTER you give yourself permission to do so.

They will probably end up finding you! I promise! :heart:

That's an interesting concept. I guess I still need to decide whether or not I am ready to give myself permission to start an affair with someone. I know that I think about being with someone else (a lot), but I don't know if I am ready for the emotional side of things. I do need to talk with my husband about this; to let him know where my mind is at.

Back