Bisexual or bicurious women.

Hi. It's taking all my courage to post this so here goes. I'm Nikki. As I get older, I find myself crushing on women more and more. I don't know that I'm bi-curious as much as bi-appreciative (or is that the same thing?) Today I got some messages from a lovely lady here on Lit and I found I was exquisitely excited to read them in a way that suggests I should probably check on on this thread. *BLUSHING SO HARD*

Lovely to meet you, ladies.

It's perfectly natural to feel a little timid, sweetie. You're so brave! Go steal a piece of Halloween candy right now or do something nice for yourself later today!

And DO take Lori up on her offer to PM her. She is awesome and wonderful and very, very non-judgey or pushy. She's one of the most awesome-est people on here to chat with imho. :heart:

idk, I can see that there's some degree of difference between bi-appreciative and bi-curious. The first involves noticing and appreciating the magic and love that two women who are together share in public, right?

It seems to me being bi-curious involves a little more envy (which is totally okay!) and curiosity about what it might be like to be with someone else who feels the same way you do.

BTW - I will say this as someone who has had many, many different partners and been bi most of her life. You have NEVER been properly kissed UNTIL you've been kissed by another woman. :heart:

It's lovely to meet you, too. Go at your own pace and enjoy the journey! (you won't regret it I promise!)

Hi. It's taking all my courage to post this so here goes. I'm Nikki. As I get older, I find myself crushing on women more and more. I don't know that I'm bi-curious as much as bi-appreciative (or is that the same thing?) Today I got some messages from a lovely lady here on Lit and I found I was exquisitely excited to read them in a way that suggests I should probably check on on this thread. *BLUSHING SO HARD*

Lovely to meet you, ladies.

Welcome!!
Have fun and explore!!.

And DO take Lori up on her offer to PM her. She is awesome and wonderful and very, very non-judgey or pushy. She's one of the most awesome-est people on here to chat with imho. :heart:

Aw, Sweetie, thank you! *sniff* :kiss::heart:

Hi. It's taking all my courage to post this so here goes. I'm Nikki. As I get older, I find myself crushing on women more and more. I don't know that I'm bi-curious as much as bi-appreciative (or is that the same thing?)

Welcome, Nikki! Not to be presumptuous, but perhaps the term you seek is "heteroflexible"? Have an incredible time exploring and celebrating this part of your sexuality!

Love seeing one turn crimson. For the right reasons.

Welcome and do not be a stranger here. The company, you will find, is remarkable.

Truer words have never been spoken, Nikki.

And Andrea is right. Blushing about this is super, super cute. Making you blush might just become a thing around here too ;) :) :heart:

Oh my goodness. Thank you, ladies. I'm sitting here at my kitchen table with my face on fire, blushing all the way to my ears. I really appreciate the warm welcome. I will be messaging for sure.

Mmm… I love it when I make a girl blush. :heart::heart:

And...the lovely comments by LizVegas are thoughtful and correct. I would like to add one further on her "kissing" comment. I do not disagree though I have known some men that kiss well. What remains true is an observation a friend once shared with me. She said, "if you can't kiss, you can't fuck" I have discovered she is 100 per cent correct on that. We joked once of making tee shirts saying that.

Hope everyone's day has been perfectly spectacular.

71c4815574bff5662d1e6db13da59ae5.gif

It's perfectly spectacular now thanks to you Andrea!

Tall Girls Rule!!!!! :D
(but we still need affection!)

Hi Nikki! And hi to all the lovely ladies in here!
Liz I love what you wrote - it was a really good reminder of why I come here. I’m very bicurious- I’ve kissed a girl (and I liked it!) and I’ve done some mutual masturbation over the phone with a girlfriend (it was so effing hot can I tell you!) but the most important thing about coming here and exploring and chatting with everyone is that there’s not really a whole lot of judging or putting people down. It’s so nice to pop on and just talk and share and be ok with your sexuality. Anyway, just sending a big appreciation to you all xx

It's perfectly natural to feel a little timid, sweetie. You're so brave! Go steal a piece of Halloween candy right now or do something nice for yourself later today!

idk, I can see that there's some degree of difference between bi-appreciative and bi-curious. The first involves noticing and appreciating the magic and love that two women who are together share in public, right?

It seems to me being bi-curious involves a little more envy (which is totally okay!) and curiosity about what it might be like to be with someone else who feels the same way you do.

BTW - I will say this as someone who has had many, many different partners and been bi most of her life. You have NEVER been properly kissed UNTIL you've been kissed by another woman. :heart:

It's lovely to meet you, too. Go at your own pace and enjoy the journey! (you won't regret it I promise!)

I think we are still very much brought up biased on traditional gender roles. The fact that you remain "curious" and don't explore might be much more because of societal/cultural issues rather than personal preference. I didn't realize I was bi until a few years into my marriage. I didn't even realize I was curious! I found women very attractive and sexy and just thought this is how everyone feels. I have been with other women (actually my first time, I got seduced by one) and it is really scary for me because I feel like this is much more than just having fun or enjoying the moment, your body, your senses. I do fantasize about other women, it gets me so excited to realize another woman is checking me out in a party or something, imagining what kind of naughty things might be going through her head at the moment 😂 but I can not explore and connect with them because of the decision I made years earlier.

P.S: don't get me wrong, my husband is a wonderful person, absolutely wonderful. The problem is making a decision that basically decides your whole life trajectory without having enough prior information.

Good morning everyone. Awoke to sunshine and took a walk to enjoy the lovely crisp air against my face. Too cold to expose other parts... :)

Am loving the conversation and people sharing their experiences, desires and choices in life. Discovering who we are is the beauty of living. To accept, embrace and even acknowledge to others is wonderful. And thank goodness for such an outlet as this, that allows for exchanging thoughts, preferences, dreams with such strong women.

Good morning Andrea and all the other ladies. It's very cool where I am as well though a little bit of sunshine is showing.

I'm loving reading the posts here. This is fast becoming my favorite thread :)

Good morning sweet ladies and happy Friday! :):heart:

This is also one of my favorite threads, I love the new (shy :heart:) girls that post and the thoughts and feelings of other girls. I’ve always liked looking at other girls and appreciating their looks and attractiveness but only a few years ago did I start feeling a sexual desire for them. I also like the looks I get from other women especially if I’m dolled up; do they like my dress, do they want to claw my eyes out because they think I prettier, or do they just want to ravage me in a closet? It’s fun to fantasize about it. :):devil::heart:

I love catching up on the posts here. It looks like some ladies are having fun in their zoom meetings 😍

Good morning Andrea and all the other ladies. It's very cool where I am as well though a little bit of sunshine is showing.

I'm loving reading the posts here. This is fast becoming my favorite thread :)

It's definitely been cooling down been having some three dog nights

Good morning ladies and happy Monday! I hope everyone is in a great mood today. Let us all know how you're doing today :)

Good afternoon ladies how is everyone? Is anyone lurking around this morning?

Same here, busy but not crazy busy. :)

Thanks! I found it on the net somewhere and thought the same thing. Kind of also represented my sexual state of mind at the time. :)

Haha nice.... maybe I need that state of mind lol

Back