Bisexual or bicurious women.

Doing a Zoom with a blouse and dress jacket. Nothing on below plus my plug will be in. Not my first nor my last ..lol

Doing it more and more. I've told a woman from work I do it. She joins the Zoom to check me out even though her attendance isn't mandatory

I haven't told anyone and no one can tell on zoom. As long as I don't stand up no one knows except the my dogs lol

Doing a Zoom with a blouse and dress jacket. Nothing on below plus my plug will be in. Not my first nor my last ..lol

I wish I had a job where I could work from home.

But doesn't anyone ever ask about the funny look on your face when your plug hits your spot just right? :D

I wish I had a job where I could work from home.

But doesn't anyone ever ask about the funny look on your face when your plug hits your spot just right? :D

The comments are generally " You're always so happy to these things!".. lol

Hi. It's taking all my courage to post this so here goes. I'm Nikki. As I get older, I find myself crushing on women more and more. I don't know that I'm bi-curious as much as bi-appreciative (or is that the same thing?) Today I got some messages from a lovely lady here on Lit and I found I was exquisitely excited to read them in a way that suggests I should probably check on on this thread. *BLUSHING SO HARD*

Lovely to meet you, ladies.

Nice to meet you Nikki, and welcome! :) Drop me a PM if you like. :kiss::heart:

Hi. It's taking all my courage to post this so here goes. I'm Nikki. As I get older, I find myself crushing on women more and more. I don't know that I'm bi-curious as much as bi-appreciative (or is that the same thing?) Today I got some messages from a lovely lady here on Lit and I found I was exquisitely excited to read them in a way that suggests I should probably check on on this thread. *BLUSHING SO HARD*

Lovely to meet you, ladies.

Welcome Nikki :) It's fine to be appreciative or even curious. The important thing is just be yourself and have fun. I think you'll find everyone on here really nice and welcoming to you :)

Back