Bisexual or bicurious women.

Good morning and Happy Tuesday everyone. I hope you ladies have, or are already having, a wonderful day :rose::heart:

I haven’t been here in a while, but I enjoy the sharing so much, especially as a wife and mother who discovered her true sexual identity in middle age. You curious women all deserve the happiness I’ve found in the loving embrace of a truly fulfilling relationship celebrating true femininity

What ever the time of day. Hope it is a lovely memorable day. And hope all your senses are burning with life. xoxxxox

I agree. It's Friday, so for many of us it means we have the next two days off. Also for many of us we may have things planned, whether for home or personal. Regardless, I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend whether you have to work or not. Enjoy the day :)

Guess what, pretty girls? I just planned my first play date with a lady. Many thanks to those of you who I’ve met on this thread who gave me the courage to ask her. 😻

Good for you!

Let us know how it goes. Or don't if you'd rather not. :heart:

Guess what, pretty girls? I just planned my first play date with a lady. Many thanks to those of you who I’ve met on this thread who gave me the courage to ask her. 😻

Mmm… first time, so jelly! :) Have a wonderful time with her and we would love to hear some dets. :):heart:

Sweet! I hope you have a blast! :)

Good morning ladies. Happy Tuesday. I'm looking forward to another great day today :)

Good morning. Hope wonderful things happen for all today.

Was slow to rise, the bed was just too comfortable and warm this morning. The cool season is upon us here and not fully climatized yet. Flannel sheets feel nice.

And what was the best part of yesterday for everyone?

Good morning!!

Best part of yesterday..... bedtime :p

Back