Bisexual or bicurious women.

Oh yes, an excellent day so far, there is a cutie at the coffee shop I attend every morning, today she had a rather personal smile for me and she remembered my name. Unfortunately they have such a large turn over there, she’ll be gone in a month.
Approach her before she leaves.

So I’m not sure how to really classify myself anymore. If you asked me my sexual orientation, I’d definitely respond straight. I’ve only had sex with men and despite having been asked to have sex by another woman, don’t have any yearning to actually have sex with another woman.

That being said, I’ve always found the female form attractive and do find myself actively attracted to attractive women. I’ve realized this even more so being on this website that I really enjoy looking at the photos and videos of women.

I have had interactions with other women that I’d classify as intimate. My roommate/best friend in college masturbated with and around each other frequently when we lived together and even in the time after we graduated. I’ve kissed and touched on other women (alcohol was part of the mix). But sex has always been a hard no for me. Not from a moral standpoint, but from an interest standpoint.

My question is: What does that make me? (Besides really confused lol) I’m certainly not 100% heterosexual but I find it hard to classify what exactly I am.

So I’m not sure how to really classify myself anymore. If you asked me my sexual orientation, I’d definitely respond straight. I’ve only had sex with men and despite having been asked to have sex by another woman, don’t have any yearning to actually have sex with another woman.

That being said, I’ve always found the female form attractive and do find myself actively attracted to attractive women. I’ve realized this even more so being on this website that I really enjoy looking at the photos and videos of women.

I have had interactions with other women that I’d classify as intimate. My roommate/best friend in college masturbated with and around each other frequently when we lived together and even in the time after we graduated. I’ve kissed and touched on other women (alcohol was part of the mix). But sex has always been a hard no for me. Not from a moral standpoint, but from an interest standpoint.

My question is: What does that make me? (Besides really confused lol) I’m certainly not 100% heterosexual but I find it hard to classify what exactly I am.
I guess it just makes you well....you.... shoving things into boxes with labels is not good.

Hello Hanban,
Why do you feel the need to classify yourself and put a label on it, sexuality many times is fluid, your interests may shift over time, just accept yourself, have fun and go with the flow. Let yourself go and enjoy it:)
Big kiss and hugs

I guess it just makes you well....you.... shoving things into boxes with labels is not good.
And that’s kind of how I’ve always treated it. With male partners I really haven’t told them about my attraction for women just because I think that’d open a can of worms. I’ve never tried to put it in a box, but there are a lot of people trying to classify sexuality now and it just makes me curious where I land in the spectrum.

And that’s kind of how I’ve always treated it. With male partners I really haven’t told them about my attraction for women just because I think that’d open a can of worms. I’ve never tried to put it in a box, but there are a lot of people trying to classify sexuality now and it just makes me curious where I land in the spectrum.
Don't fall into the cancerous culture trap of classification

Hello Hanban,
Why do you feel the need to classify yourself and put a label on it, sexuality many times is fluid, your interests may shift over time, just accept yourself, have fun and go with the flow. Let yourself go and enjoy it:)
Big kiss and hugs
It doesn’t keep me up at night. More of just a curiosity of where I land in the spectrum and grand scheme of things. I’m comfortable in who I am and being as sexual as I am. Just always been something that I’ve struggled to put into words for others.

Good morning ladies,
I hope all is well, and your day will provide you with pleasant surprises.
Enjoy yourselves, but don’t let the boss know. She may want to join you… or maybe that a good thing.
Anyway smile.

carol here in illinois 69 yr old here was divorced years ago my husband turned out to be gay, well i discovered i was lesbian and we started going out to gay bars, i would pick up women and him men, he ended up moving in with a guy, i have a bitch i have been with for a while still like to play
Sounds fun haha

carol here in illinois 69 yr old here was divorced years ago my husband turned out to be gay, well i discovered i was lesbian and we started going out to gay bars, i would pick up women and him men, he ended up moving in with a guy, i have a bitch i have been with for a while still like to play

That's great!!
I might need someone here to take care of me :D

Good Friday morning Ladies,
May all your day dreams be of the mischief you plan on getting into this weekend.

Back