Bisexual or bicurious women.

Good morning beautiful!

No, not really. It's going to be a busy weekend at work. Not looking forward to it.

What about you?
It’s sunny and warm(er), and the trails are drying up. Thinking of hiking somewhere. Who knows what might happen out there. 😊

I've hiked in bikini tops and sports bras but never topless. As long as I have good company to chat and help me get sunscreen and repellent where needed, challenge accepted!😉

At least once a summer, my daughters and I, plus some friends, will go hike the hills south of Albany NY. We're topless with a ton of sunscreen on!

Hi,

I live and work in a very rural area which I love but not much going on here socially. Love to find others to chat with maybe even collaborate with on stories. I am an ex college athlete, 5 or 6 years ago, and am very tall so that really seems to limit my social life wherever I am.

TG
Hey! How are you doing today?

I am bi and my husband doesn't know about it (no preaching please!), so I have had to be very careful about my "encounters". During the pandemic we were both working from home so nothing could happen. Now that things are back to normal I'm hoping I'd get the chance to start exploring again :)

I am bi and my husband doesn't know about it (no preaching please!), so I have had to be very careful about my "encounters". During the pandemic we were both working from home so nothing could happen. Now that things are back to normal I'm hoping I'd get the chance to start exploring again :)
I know how you feel. I have had a few relationships like that. It's difficult for sure.

I know how you feel. I have had a few relationships like that. It's difficult for sure.
It's not That bad for me :) difficult, however, is just the right word. You need to be careful not to hurt anyone and at the same time not to let yourself down. But such is life I guess

Often when we go on walks or hikes we’ll take our tops off but have them ready handy to put them on if someone is coming. (There can be a lot of kids and teenagers on the trails) Last summer we went on a campcation, two weeks of camping and hiking. 😊❤️ One day-hike we went on we passed a couple of girls about our age and we didn’t put our tops on, figured what the heck. We chatted about the trail ahead and one of the girls asked us if we went topless all the time. I said as much as we can but we keep our tshirts handy so we can cover quickly. They said what the heck too, and took their tops off. So nice to be an inspiration to others. 😊

Back