Bisexual or bicurious women.

My Monday has been great. Just about to go into my last meeting of the day and then the rest of my day is responding to emails and browsing lit!

Sounds like it could be fun
Anytime I'm being paid to browse the internet is fun lol. I promise I get my work done! But some afternoons you just need that mental break and chatting with strangers is a great break.

What is the rest of your day looking like?

Anytime I'm being paid to browse the internet is fun lol. I promise I get my work done! But some afternoons you just need that mental break and chatting with strangers is a great break.

What is the rest of your day looking like?
Yes I agree I love coming here and chatting. The rest of my day? Taking care of the dogs, dinner, and bed

Happy Tuesday Ladies! How is everyone doing today?

9c9fac796b8a91ae48abb4639f74ad024fe3d571.jpg

Good morning everyone. Beautiful sunny day here. If anyone is around today and wants to chat, I'll be checking in most of today.

Good morning Ladies,
It‘s a wonderful day in the office today, we had a very successful project that was completed and turned in yesterday morning after a unusual weekend of work. Today the stress is gone everybody (6 women in the office no men) is happy, the weather, well not so great, but hey it is spring in the mid Atlantic.
Hope your days are well and the mischief you enjoyed over the weekend is still putting smiles on your faces.

Good morning, and glad to hear the stress is gone. I hope the celebration was nice it's always a good feeling when you complete something you have been working hard on and it's a success m

Today is a good day to stay inside. Yesterday was beautiful, sunny and in the low 70s. Now it's in the low 50s, cloudy and dreary, feels colder because there's steady breeze. An even better day to stay under the blankets. Better still if I had someone to cuddle with but we can't have everything. What's it like where everyone else is?

Been back in the states for a month now and my wife and I both started new jobs. Wiping the slate clean from all the work during the Covid outbreaks.
We've never been so happy or excited.
Ooo sounds exciting and fun that whole COVID thing was a mess and jacked a lot of things up. So, glad to be moving past it now

Good morning, and glad to hear the stress is gone. I hope the celebration was nice it's always a good feeling when you complete something you have been working hard on and it's a success m
I took the ladies out for WWW (wine, woman, wings) yesterday for lunch, then sent them home to enjoy the rest of the day, on me. Which they earned.

Back