Bisexual or bicurious women.

Happy Tuesday Ladies,
For me a day full of interesting occurrences, and one that was absolutely special, I hope you all get to enjoy a special something today, while enjoying the rest of this day.
Hello cathyK, enjoy your curiosity, and invest in it with actual events.
Hey Willow and Lorelei, hope your doing great today

Yes, you are at work, but your day is just beginning, I’m sure an exciting thought will cross your mind, something that just requires a smidgeon of effort to blossom into something very special.
Enjoy 💐💋

Good Morning Ladies,
Wednesday... Hump day... I hope to have an awesome day, for me it is the last work day of this week, I'm off the rest of the week and headed out of town till Tuesday.
Women beware, I'm about as horny as can be, traveling alone with my eyes open for eye candy, and maybe just maybe an enjoyable evening with one of you.
Funny, I can get just about any man to notice me, but I have no real clue how to tell if another woman might be interested.
Anyway... Enjoy your Hump day 💐

Happy Hump Day indeed! Something I look forward to tonight after work. 😊❤️
Sounds like fun, hopefully hump day is not the only day you are able to enjoy your partner… but do indeed enjoy this evening my fantasies will be with you.

I love the pics, the colors and the old buildings. I love the history, too. And the cute girls. 😊❤️

Good Morning Ladies! Happy Thursday!

The closest I've been to Maine is Vermont but I'd love to visit. I'm sure it's beautiful this time of year.

Back