Bisexual or bicurious women.

We finally got some rain and it cooled down a bit. More in the way so the temperature will be way more tolerable.

Well, you both now know where you stand. And you’re right, who knows what the future may hold. 😊

As much as guys are into girl/girl sex I’m surprised the hubs are reserved about it.
I know, right?

But in defense of my Hubby, I know he's always looking out for my mental health and well being. And he knows what can happen to that when I let myself get caught up in things. But he has come to really understand and support my relationship with my GF. I did have to fabricate a scenario where a threesome with her and us seemed to happen organically, and I know his reticence to repeat that is because he feels guilty about liking it. But I know he did enjoy it, so I just need to help him work past his guilt. 😉

As for my new friend, she hasn't told me everything yet. But having met her husband and had them both over, I can tell his is quite reserved, even more than my Husband was when we first met. And she is more attractive than him (in my estimation), so I wonder if some of it might be insecurity.

I know, right?

But in defense of my Hubby, I know he's always looking out for my mental health and well being. And he knows what can happen to that when I let myself get caught up in things. But he has come to really understand and support my relationship with my GF. I did have to fabricate a scenario where a threesome with her and us seemed to happen organically, and I know his reticence to repeat that is because he feels guilty about liking it. But I know he did enjoy it, so I just need to help him work past his guilt. 😉

As for my new friend, she hasn't told me everything yet. But having met her husband and had them both over, I can tell his is quite reserved, even more than my Husband was when we first met. And she is more attractive than him (in my estimation), so I wonder if some of it might be insecurity.
Hmmm who knows it can be so hard to tell

I got to thinking about my post and I chatted with a gentleman who PM’d me about it. Physical intimacy creates emotional bonds. Some relationships can handle that and others don’t, that may be why the husbands are reluctant about it.

It may be a fantasy for guys, but sometimes a fantasy should remain just a fantasy.

I got to thinking about my post and I chatted with a gentleman who PM’d me about it. Physical intimacy creates emotional bonds. Some relationships can handle that and others don’t, that may be why the husbands are reluctant about it.

It may be a fantasy for guys, but sometimes a fantasy should remain just a fantasy.
Well said

Hello ladies, hope everyone is doing well today. :)

I've poked my head into chat a couple times, and I'm certainly open to poking in there when I have the energy to keep up with it, but I admit I'm fond of the slower paced feel of PMing fellow women here via the forums. You have more time to really go into depth and detail in messages the way I'm unsure instant messaging could achieve. But sometimes, a direct real-time chat can be nice too. I guess it just depends on what mood I'm in, or if I'm feeling more or less shy on a given day. When I feel more shy, slower paced, not-so-real time PMs can be much easier on my nervous little brain compared to faster paced chatting.

I will say though, of what I saw in the lesbian/bi chat room, I wasn't amazed with it so far, but I do tend to poke in when activity's not so high, so it very well could just be a timing issue there...

That all said, I'm feeling cuddly and a little sleepy. Would love to snuggle up cozy with another girl, relaxing together. It could lead to leisurely lovemaking or just falling asleep together, but that's where my mind's currently at in its sleepy, blissful state. 😌

Back