Bisexual or bicurious women.

I also find the chat here kind of difficult to keep up with, and just too fast somehow. I like PM's more. Sometimes slower is better, and it also feels a little safer. If i am too turned on I say too much, or the wrong thing, and then I get embarrassed. I go to chatropolis when I am looking for that sort of quicker gratification. Only about 30 people per room, with pictures allowed.
Lit is more considered and human somehow.

I’ve been in the chat rooms only once or twice to check it out and it feels to fast paced for me, too. Plus I felt like I got jumped on when I logged in. I prefer one on one where we share fantasies, adventures, and secrets with each other. It’s more personable and doesn’t feel like I’m telling it to the whole world. Plus I get to control who I interact with.

I’ve been in the chat rooms only once or twice to check it out and it feels to fast paced for me, too. Plus I felt like I got jumped on when I logged in. I prefer one on one where we share fantasies, adventures, and secrets with each other. It’s more personable and doesn’t feel like I’m telling it to the whole world. Plus I get to control who I interact with.
You raise an excellent point here--that PMs here tend to feel more personable and having a stronger sense of control about who you contact. I think that's for sure a part of the appeal for me as well!

Hello hello. I hope all you lovely ladies are doing well! What's everybody up to? I've been on something of a true crime documentary binge today. Such fascinating stuff! Now I'm just drinking some orange spice tea and relaxing. :giggle:

You raise an excellent point here--that PMs here tend to feel more personable and having a stronger sense of control about who you contact. I think that's for sure a part of the appeal for me as well!
You all make great points! I have always been a fan of PM’s over chat but I am not on the forums consistently to check my messages. I have missed out on too many good conversations because of this (sorry if they’re with any of you lovely ladies! Please know it is not intentional!) I love that we have our own piece of the Internet here. ❤️

Ladies, tell me to stay out of the lesbian/bi room in Lit chat. Each time I go there I end up chatting with a “woman” who ends up being a man with bizarre fantasies. Nope nope nope and nope. 😒
I hang out in there sometimes but am rather selective on who I talk too haha....

I mean us women can have some bizarre fantasies as well lol though...

You all make great points! I have always been a fan of PM’s over chat but I am not on the forums consistently to check my messages. I have missed out on too many good conversations because of this (sorry if they’re with any of you lovely ladies! Please know it is not intentional!) I love that we have our own piece of the Internet here. ❤️
I agree with thi to, PMs are way better than chat

Back