Bisexual or bicurious women.

Hi y’all! I just found this posting and I can I just say how lovely it is! I’ve had some amazing interactions on the boards and they are most definitely more fulfilling than any of the chats I’ve had. Probably due to the time and build up that happens over PM.

I’m Jess, relatively new to the boards, but I’ve enjoyed the stories for a long time.
I’m in my late 40’s from CA. Married for over 25 years, to a loving man, with adult children. Now I get to spend time on me and I’m so looking forward to it and finding like minded folks to connect with.

It’s nice to meet y’all.

So far so good... I had some great middle of the night sex with my Hubby, and I have an afternoon date with my girlfriend today. So, it's looking like a best of both worlds kind of day. 😁

Hope everyone else is having a good day too.
Hope you’ll share some dets later. 😊

Hope you’ll share some dets later. 😊
It's interesting to me that I am less prone to share details on Lit about my GF and me than I am about Hubby and me. I think part of it is that I've been on here a long time sharing about Hubby. The GF and I are still fairly new, and it's something I wanted for a long time, so I think I've been not quite as sharing minded... but since you asked...

I try not to compare sexual time with Hubby and with my GF, but there is a definite difference. Things are much more relaxed and fluid with my GF. We can move from talking about the school year starting (she is a brand new teacher -- I met her last year when she student taught at my school) to pleasuring each other and back to talking about teaching or anything else seamlessly. Now, don't take that to mean Hubby and I don't talk. We often talk about non-sexual things before and after, but during is... different. One the sex starts, we concentrate on that. Sure, there can be interludes, but it's different.

Anyway, some dets... Yesterday, I wanted to make up for leaving abruptly the last time my GF and I were together, so we started off pretty quickly with me going down. I made quick work of her first, then teased out the next two, taking my time, edging her, making her squirm and whimper and beg. For a girl who likes giving pleasure, I was in my element. And I love the sounds she makes. She whimpers and makes these higher pitched moans, very different from my deeper moans, despite me being shorter and skinnier. It is intoxicating to know I am the cause of those sounds. :love::devilish::cool:

She returned the favor, but I only came once before we took a bit of a break and talked for quite a while because she's nervous about her first real teaching job. And that was fine. I knew there would be more to come (pun intended :D), and there was. After some snuggling and rubbing, we slipped into a marathon 69, taking our time, pleasuring each other. I am not a big fan of 69 with a man, even Hubby, but with my GF.... mmmmm.... bliss. :heart::rose:

It's interesting to me that I am less prone to share details on Lit about my GF and me than I am about Hubby and me. I think part of it is that I've been on here a long time sharing about Hubby. The GF and I are still fairly new, and it's something I wanted for a long time, so I think I've been not quite as sharing minded... but since you asked...

I try not to compare sexual time with Hubby and with my GF, but there is a definite difference. Things are much more relaxed and fluid with my GF. We can move from talking about the school year starting (she is a brand new teacher -- I met her last year when she student taught at my school) to pleasuring each other and back to talking about teaching or anything else seamlessly. Now, don't take that to mean Hubby and I don't talk. We often talk about non-sexual things before and after, but during is... different. One the sex starts, we concentrate on that. Sure, there can be interludes, but it's different.

Anyway, some dets... Yesterday, I wanted to make up for leaving abruptly the last time my GF and I were together, so we started off pretty quickly with me going down. I made quick work of her first, then teased out the next two, taking my time, edging her, making her squirm and whimper and beg. For a girl who likes giving pleasure, I was in my element. And I love the sounds she makes. She whimpers and makes these higher pitched moans, very different from my deeper moans, despite me being shorter and skinnier. It is intoxicating to know I am the cause of those sounds. :love::devilish::cool:

She returned the favor, but I only came once before we took a bit of a break and talked for quite a while because she's nervous about her first real teaching job. And that was fine. I knew there would be more to come (pun intended :D), and there was. After some snuggling and rubbing, we slipped into a marathon 69, taking our time, pleasuring each other. I am not a big fan of 69 with a man, even Hubby, but with my GF.... mmmmm.... bliss. :heart::rose:
Wow! Brings a whole new meaning to meaning to extra credit.

Hey all, 37, almost 38, bi female here. Struggling with some hard news and looking for a break from my own mind. Hope everyone here is well!

Thanks for sharing! Sounds like you guys had an amazing time together xx

Back