Bisexual or bicurious women.

Nice dets, Sweetie! Marathon sex is awesome. 😊❤️
Yes, it is. It's one of the things I missed about having a female lover... the increased opportunities for long duration sex. My husband is very good at making sure I'm satisfied, but male physiology is just more time limited... especially since he's getting older... but shhhh... I didn't say that. 😉

Yes, it is. It's one of the things I missed about having a female lover... the increased opportunities for long duration sex. My husband is very good at making sure I'm satisfied, but male physiology is just more time limited... especially since he's getting older... but shhhh... I didn't say that. 😉

Usually they’re good until they pop then they’re done. 🤫🤭🙄

Usually they’re good until they pop then they’re done. 🤫🤭🙄
Yeppers. Although, to be fair, he is very, very good with his tongue, and that can extend things and lead to a second pop... just not as often as it once did. 😉

And these days, after a second pop, he's pretty much done for. 🤪

Yeppers. Although, to be fair, he is very, very good with his tongue, and that can extend things and lead to a second pop... just not as often as it once did. 😉

And these days, after a second pop, he's pretty much done for. 🤪
I have to admit, I sometimes do miss the pop. 🤫🙄

Hi. I'm 19 and I'm a bi curious girl. I've been looking at girls for a long time, they seemed interesting to me. But 2 months ago my boyfriend cheated on me. I saw signs he will cheat but I chased those thoughts away from me. And now that it has happened, I am completely absorbed by ONLY girls. I think I might have even started dating someone female. Although I would certainly like to start with sex.

Last edited:
Been a strange, long weekend.
Discovered two coworkers are bisexual on Friday, accidently outed themselves, came to my house for use of the pool and wine.

They both just left

Back